Sign in to follow this  
Flyfaster_MTN002

WT G3000 v6.2 released

7 hours ago, Shrek1970 said:

You unzip and place in the community folder

In that file there is a "read me" and this contains the following

"Usage
Download and unzip the latest release [here](https://github.com/laurinius/MSFSTrafficService/releases/latest) and run `MSFSTrafficService.exe`."

Where does this come from?

Regards and thanks for your response

Tony

Tony Chilcott.

My System. Motherboard. ASRock Taichi X570 CPU Ryzen 9 3900x (not yet overclocked). RAM 32gb Corsair Vengeance (2x16) 3200mhz. 1 x Gigabyte Aorus GTX1080ti Extreme and a 1200watt PSU.

1 x 1tb SSD 3 x 240BG SSD and 4 x 2TB HDD

OS Win 10 Pro 64bit. Simulators ... FS2004/P3Dv4.5/Xplane.DCS/Aeroflyfs2...MSFS to come for sure.

NathanX,

I am just wondering how I got that read me file if I had not already downloaded and unzipped it? 

However, I have now unzipped it to my community folder, but am yet to get into MSFS for today (it is 4.30am here) I will, though, report back when I get into the sim and see if anything has changed.

Thanks

Tony

Tony Chilcott.

My System. Motherboard. ASRock Taichi X570 CPU Ryzen 9 3900x (not yet overclocked). RAM 32gb Corsair Vengeance (2x16) 3200mhz. 1 x Gigabyte Aorus GTX1080ti Extreme and a 1200watt PSU.

OS Win 10 Pro 64bit. Simulators ... FS2004/P3Dv4.5/Xplane.DCS/Aeroflyfs2...MSFS to come for sure.

That readme file is located in the source code.zip, which is only intended for people who want to compile the program.

• Like 1

Nathan

Nathan,

yew liddle bewdy mate. The light has come on and the thick fog is ascending (slowly)

I appreciate your input as it was just totally confuddling to an old codger like me.

Thanks again

Tony

Tony Chilcott.