Sign in to follow this  
PebbleBeach

Sandel St3400

Wow. Nice work sir. 

Cockpit builder here. Is there a way to remove the bitmap bezel to the ST3400? I have had my own bezel laser cut from acrylic and have added switches assigned based on the Keyboard settings in the INI file? They work very nice with the exception of the "VUE" entry. I was hoping you had a quick solution to removing this before I have to dive into the gauge coding. 

Many thanks for this awesome gauge. Its extremely obvious you put a ton of time and work into this, and your many other, gauges. Truly superb!!!

Michael
www.757simulator.com

• Like 1

Hi,

Thank you for your kind words!

This was a great gauge, very convenient as a retrofit in any GA cockpit. I've had to dig the docs backs and review all this prior answering and I'm glad our customers are still enjoying our products after so many years!

Unfortunately I don't believe there is an option for this, and you won't be able to remove any "bitmap" either because our gauges are dynamically created and instantiated at runtime.

What is the problem with the VUE button though? Is it too protuberant or something like this?

PS: you might want to also share photos of your realization!!

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)