Sign in to follow this  
lehbird

Can't Seem to Find / Install hotfix (1.15.10.0)

Hello:

I can't seem to find and install the hotfix 1.15.10.0. I went to the MS Store, clicked on "Get Updates", says everything is up to date, start MSFS but it stays at 1.15.08.0. 

I have the digital download from MS, NOT Steam.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Dave

In the store, click on library..

Edited by Bert Pieke

Bert

14 minutes ago, Bert Pieke said:

In the store, c.ick on library..

The only option I have from the Library is to Launch. Which I do, but it doesn't update.

5 minutes ago, lehbird said:

The only option I have from the Library is to Launch. Which I do, but it doesn't update.

The MS Store can be a pain... maybe someone else has a suggestion.. 🤔

Bert

13 minutes ago, Whisper202 said:

I went to marketplace and dont see it...I also cant find it.....Any suggestion??

This update is initiated via the MS Store, not the Marketplace.

• Like 1

Bert

1 minute ago, Bert Pieke said:

This update is initiated via the MS Store, not the Marketplace.

I am in the MS Store

6 minutes ago, lehbird said:

I am in the MS Store

I know.. someone jumped in.

• Like 1

Bert

20 minutes ago, lehbird said:

I am in the MS Store

Look and see if you have an update. Mine automatically updated and it usually does not! Next to your name and avatar choose the three dots ... and choose Download & Updates. If you don't see it choose Get Updates. You should see this:

2021-05-07_18-57-52

It's through the Microsoft Store NOT the sim! Although if it did indeed auto update it will already be applied! Either way you should see the update and the new version number in the MS Store!

Good luck!

Edited by in2tech
  • Upvote 1

"Coffee, if your not shaking, you need another cup"
Flight Sim Break Discord Channel: https://discord.com/invite/fCV62Ka2QZ

3 minutes ago, in2tech said:

Look and see if you have an update. Mine automatically updated and it usually does not! Next to your name and avatar choose the three dots ... and choose Download & Updates. If you don't see it choose Get Updates. You should see this:

2021-05-07_18-57-52

It's through the Microsoft Store NOT the sim! Although if it did indeed auto update it will already be applied! Either way you should see the update and the new version number in the MS Store!

Good luck!

Thanks but here is the thing about this... (1) under this Tab MSFS is not listed for me. (2) I hit the "Get updates" button, and it says all is up to date.

Reboot the PC and check for updates again?

OS:     Win11 Home; Mobo: Asus TUF Gaming Z690-Plus WiFi D4; CPU: Intel i5-12400 (Alder Lake) 4.4 GHz
RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 64Gb (4x16GB) 3600 MHz; GPU:  MSI Radeon RX 5700XT [8GB] 
SSD:  Corsair Force MP510 (for OS);  2x 1TB & 1x 2TB Sabrent Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0 (one for sim, two for addons)
HDD:  Seagate 3TB (Data); Seagate 1TB (Programs), ASUS TUF Gaming VG32VQ1B Curved 31.5" monitor, 1440p, 38Mbs ethernet 

Fulcrum One Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo throttle, Thrustmaster Airbus TCA sidestick & throttle, Logitech Pro pedals, Xbox wireless gamepad (1st gen)

update it automatic, no need to load anything, check your version number when you enter the game - it will show there

CPU: Core i5-6600K 4 core (3.5GHz) - overclock to 4.3 | RAM: (1066 MHz) 16GB
MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro |  GeForce GTX 1070 8GB | MONITOR: 2560 X 1440 2K

2 hours ago, Mike S KPDX said:

update it automatic, no need to load anything, check your version number when you enter the game - it will show there

If you surf the comments my friend you will find it i not automatic for all....

2 hours ago, 109Sqn said:

Reboot the PC and check for updates again?

Good work by you!! Thanks, that did it!!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, lehbird said:

Good work by you!! Thanks, that did it!!

Glad I could help. The good old "Turn it off and turn it on again" trick comes up trumps again! Same thing often works if a text doesn't come through on my phone, so it's always worth a shot with PC updating issues.

Just as well I stayed up till after 5am UK time to watch the rain-delayed Red Sox game or I might have been asleep before I posted the solution.😁

Edited by 109Sqn
  • Like 4

OS:     Win11 Home; Mobo: Asus TUF Gaming Z690-Plus WiFi D4; CPU: Intel i5-12400 (Alder Lake) 4.4 GHz
RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 64Gb (4x16GB) 3600 MHz; GPU:  MSI Radeon RX 5700XT [8GB] 
SSD:  Corsair Force MP510 (for OS);  2x 1TB & 1x 2TB Sabrent Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0 (one for sim, two for addons)
HDD:  Seagate 3TB (Data); Seagate 1TB (Programs), ASUS TUF Gaming VG32VQ1B Curved 31.5" monitor, 1440p, 38Mbs ethernet 

Fulcrum One Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo throttle, Thrustmaster Airbus TCA sidestick & throttle, Logitech Pro pedals, Xbox wireless gamepad (1st gen)