Sign in to follow this  
byork

FS2Crew Weekend Update - 8 May 2021!

Weekend update for May 8th!

This one will be short and sweet...

FS2Crew for the FBW A32NX Project:

I'm still not comfortable pressing the 'release' button just yet.

One of the beta testers said, "Bryan, the FSLabs Airbus of FS2Crew version does more stuff than this I want more user options!"

So naturally I had to add as many FSLabs options into the FBW version as I possibly could, with the exception of the "Flying as the Pilot Monitoring" stuff. (I'm waiting for Asobo to improve the AI copilot logic before I go down that road.)

Now we just need to test the new options. 

Release Candidate 5 will go out to the testing team shortly.  Once they give the thumbs up I'll press the 'release' button 🙂

Apologies for the delay everyone. 

We want it to be as perfect and complete as possible on release day as possible without bugs.

As mentioned, even though it's totally different from any FS2Crew you have ever seen before (even the Flight Crew A320 Button version for MSFS) there will still be a discount for any previous FS2Crew owners 😉

Have a safe weekend 😉  Not many sleeps left till release day!

a320nx_box_large.png

Edited by byork
  • Like 1

I’ve been using the A320 button version for MSFS2020 which has already been fantastic so I can’t wait for this release to add even more to the FBW experience. Excellent work. 

Btw … is the UK  pilot announcement guy a real pilot and will he feature again in this version when welcoming the passengers onboard. ? 😉

How's the progress on the Aerosoft CRJ for MSFS going ? 

WAT1460.png

6 hours ago, LDR InFlight said:

I’ve been using the A320 button version for MSFS2020 which has already been fantastic so I can’t wait for this release to add even more to the FBW experience. Excellent work. 

Btw … is the UK  pilot announcement guy a real pilot and will he feature again in this version when welcoming the passengers onboard. ? 😉

We're using the same sound set as before.

But compared to A320 Button Control for MSFS 2020, the FBW version is a completely different animal.  You'll like it a lot more.

Edited by byork

9 hours ago, byork said:

Going well... it's using the same template as the FBW version.  So when we improve FBW, that's also in CRJ.

Thanks !  Would you care to fancy a rough guess on release?  How about a target quarter (eg. Q2, Q3, etc) ?

WAT1460.png