Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
Juan Jose Lozada

UGCX Crashed my FSX Steam Edition

Recommended Posts

Hi. I just downloaded UGCX and after 1 hour of use, it made my FSX Steam Edition crash. So, when I start FSX it appears me that UGCX is unable to start but it let's me execute it, but when I execute it, it crashes my FSX. I alredy tried re-instaling UGCX but it sill doesn't work. PLEASE HELP!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have locked your other topic since you have restarted it in this forum.  Have you looked at your computer's Events Viewer to look for the "Faulting Module" that is causing FSX to crash?


Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

                                     

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, charliearon said:

I have locked your other topic since you have restarted it in this forum.  Have you looked at your computer's Events Viewer to look for the "Faulting Module" that is causing FSX to crash?

Hi. I have no idea how to use it, coulod you pls help me?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Juan Jose Lozada said:

Hi. I have no idea how to use it, coulod you pls help me?

 

Control Panel-> Administrative Tools-> Event Viewer, select Custom Views-> Administrative Events.
One of the listed events will be for your CTD. The "Faulting Module" should point to the problem area.

Tell us what the Faulting Module is! That will point us in the direction of the proper error, aiding in troubleshooting

 BELOW IS A SAMPLE OF WHAT YOU MIGHT SEE!

General Tab:
Faulting application name: fsx.exe, version: 10.0.61637.0, time stamp: 0x46fadb14

 Faulting module name: This is what we need to know!
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x0000ee3a
Faulting process id: 0x748
Faulting application start time: 0x01ce0253dc4b69d4
Faulting application path: R:\\FSX\\fsx.exe
Faulting module path: R:\\FSX\\window.dll
Report Id: 9caf77b4-6e50-11e2-8570-3085a99825d1

If there is not one listed:
Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000,
you will need to do as previously noted


No Faulting Module? ->
Remove all of the add-ons, and test the sim. If it works OK, then reinstall them one at a time and test.
Be sure to test each thoroughly before moving on to the next
 


Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

                                     

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, charliearon said:

Control Panel-> Administrative Tools-> Event Viewer, select Custom Views-> Administrative Events.
One of the listed events will be for your CTD. The "Faulting Module" should point to the problem area.

Tell us what the Faulting Module is! That will point us in the direction of the proper error, aiding in troubleshooting

 BELOW IS A SAMPLE OF WHAT YOU MIGHT SEE!

General Tab:
Faulting application name: fsx.exe, version: 10.0.61637.0, time stamp: 0x46fadb14

 Faulting module name: This is what we need to know!
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x0000ee3a
Faulting process id: 0x748
Faulting application start time: 0x01ce0253dc4b69d4
Faulting application path: R:\\FSX\\fsx.exe
Faulting module path: R:\\FSX\\window.dll
Report Id: 9caf77b4-6e50-11e2-8570-3085a99825d1

If there is not one listed:
Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000,
you will need to do as previously noted


No Faulting Module? ->
Remove all of the add-ons, and test the sim. If it works OK, then reinstall them one at a time and test.
Be sure to test each thoroughly before moving on to the next
 

Hello. I found it. The name is: UGCX32.dll_unloaded, versión: 2.0.0.0, marca de tiempo: 0x5ed19169

Sorry if it's in spanish but im latin.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

                                     

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online


  • Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

    AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

    Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

    AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

    Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.


    50%
    $12,595.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now
×
×
  • Create New...