Sign in to follow this  
paulyg123

Latin VFR Scenery New Orleans advice

I never heard of LatinVFR but during a search for KMSY they came up for p3DV5.  How are their sceneries?  And review will be appreciated. 

Paul Gugliotta

It’s a great scenery. A little vram heavy. But it can be managed. 

9700k | Maximus XI Hero| 32gb DDR4 3000 |EVGA FTW3 3090 | 1tb EVO Plus 970 and 500GB M2+3TB HDD | 43" Samsung X60R 4k and 2  22" monitors | Corsair RM1000x |  240MM AIO.| MFG Crosswind | T16000M Stick | Saitek Throttle Quad | Skalarki MCDU and FCU | Saitek Radio Panel

I have a number of their sceneries, including KMSY and consider them a high-end developer.

Ian S

38.jpg

I forgot about their New Orleans scenery. Will have to buy to fly the FSL SL into.

Eric 

LVFR sceneries are always very high quality and KMSY is no exception.  I really like it and would absolutely recommend it.

-C

Ryzen 7 2700X, EVGA RTX3080 FTW3 Ultra, 32GB DDR4 @3200MHz

P3D 5.1, XP11, MSFS, DCS, IL-2, Falcon BMS, LMNOP

It’s fine; decent detail.  Better performance than their FLL or MIA.  If you wait long enough it may go on sale on their site or PC Aviator.

Kyle Weber (Private Pilot, ASEL; Flight Test Engineer)
Check out my repaints and downloads, all right here on AVSIM

Yes, they frequently run 30% off sales.

Definitely worth buying! 

Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK, Blk Ed MB; Intel I7-4790K CPU (@4.5 Ghz); Deepcool 240 AIO Cooler; 16 Gb G.Skill RAM (F3-2400); Win10 Pro (P3D V5.2); 2 Samsung 1Tb SSDs;Toshiba 3Tb hard drive; Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 1080ti 11Gb VRAM; Toshiba 43" LED TV @ 4k;

Thanks. I never herd of them.  

Paul Gugliotta

I have MSY installed in P3D v5.1 and this scenery I have problems with. If I leave the north terminal and taxi along the taxiway to runway 11 my plane will fall through invisible holes in the taxiway. I also have 2 default building showing up.

How's the VRAM? MIA and FLL is dreadful on VRAM

Hendrik

40 minutes ago, TrentXWB said:

How's the VRAM? MIA and FLL is dreadful on VRAM

Not very good. I can only use the scenery with EA turned off.

• Like 1