I am looking at the market for a new throttle since the honeycomb throttle won't be available until atleast September at the earliest I had a look around and found the GoFlight TQ6 Advanced, its perfect and just want I need but their website states that with executive order No.20-12 in place they have closed their doors temporarily. My friend in Oregon has told me that executive order No.20-12 has not been in place for almost a year. Any ideas when/if GoFlight will be opening up again? 

Nope--I suggest you look on eBay or AVSIM's classified.  I don't know if GoFlight will ever be in business again.

Forever indebted to the late Michael Greenblatt of FSGS.

There's one for sale on eBay.  $250 or best offer.  Ebay nowadays heavily favors buyers, so you really don't have to worry.

Forever indebted to the late Michael Greenblatt of FSGS.

Is the goflight TQ6 just a similar name but different product than the VirtualFly TQ6?  To me that's the throttle you want to look at.  Hall sensors. 

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

1 hour ago, micstatic said:

Is the goflight TQ6 just a similar name but different product than the VirtualFly TQ6?

No, these are two totally different products.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, micstatic said:

Is the goflight TQ6 just a similar name but different product than the VirtualFly TQ6?  To me that's the throttle you want to look at.  Hall sensors. 

If VF made a throttle that had reversers and the ability to configure the throttle for aircraft type such as GA to a Boeing etc then I would be getting one, but as far as I know they don't. If I cant get my hands on a GF-TQ6 then I most likely will get the VF throttle as I have their Yoko + and its outstanding, their customer support is top quality too! 

Edited by shamrockflyer

39 minutes ago, shamrockflyer said:

If VF made a throttle that had reversers

VF throtlle levers have the detentes at the lower part of their travel; VF configuration software allows to configure them for reverse thrust. 

• Like 1