Sign in to follow this  
Cpt_Piett

R'n'R at Barcelona Intl 747-8i

So I flew in to Barcelona today from Nice Côte d'Azur. A short hop and a very pleasant one in the mighty 747-8i. Arriving at El Prat I was pleasantly surprised with the comfort and the facilities. Want to hang out in the terminal watching planes arrive and depart? Latin VFR got you covered! 😁 Want to spend some time in a jetway, inspecting the awesome Queen of the Skies up close? No worries, Latin VFR has this and many other fun features at Barcelona Intl sorted out for you. Perhaps chill out for a while before departing for your next destination, talk to some other travellers or pilots? No problem! 😅 So why don't you hop into your favourite airliner and visit this iconic airport? If you do - you've guessed it - Latin VFR is ready for you!

Disclaimer: This post is in no way affiliated by Latin VFR or their partners. I just like their product 😉

tqvDlsf.jpg

AamwArV.jpg

SEYyS7z.jpg

AnDhpak.jpg

Z6lI95P.jpg

1VwpvsQ.jpg

zxltiUf.jpg

h302ry3.jpg

Edited by Cpt_Piett
  • Like 7

i9-12900KF @ 5.1GHz | MSI Trio Gaming X RTX4090 | MSI MPG Z690 Carbon EK X | G.Skill Trident Z5 32GB DDR5 | WD Black SN850 2TB SSD | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD | 2x Samsung 960 EVO 500GB SSDs | Hela 850R Platinum PCIe 5.0 w/ 12VHPWR cable | Corsair RM750X | LG 77" OLED 3840x2160 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition

“Intensify the forward batteries. I don’t want anything to get through”

Nice set an shure a nice Airport.

cheers 😉

• Like 1

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png