Sign in to follow this  
grandfred29

Fslabs released a320/321 SL

Anyone know if the 2d panels are still supported on this new release?  Is the EFB available as a 2d pop-up?

Thanks,

Daniel

3 hours ago, Samaritano said:

I don't own any of FSLabs addons. So if I want the A321 sharklets all I need is the A320X base pack for $140 plus the A320/321 SL for $80 for a total of $220 and that would give me an A320 with and without sharklets and an A321 with sharklets. Is this correct?

I think, you need the A320 Basepack and ONLY A321SL. You dont need to purchase the A320SL if you dont want to fly it. So 140 + 60. If you get the bundle then 140 + 80 and you get All the SL.

• Upvote 1

Dumb question here, but I was a bit confused on the FS Labs website. I’ve not purchased any FS Labs Airbus products yet. How much would it cost to buy the entire P3d Airbus product line? The four month tax season has rendered my brain nearly dead. Thanks in advance.

Cheers, Pete

Edited by PilotPete99

Pete Solov - Lake in the Hills 3CK

and Schaumburg Regional 06C
Proud AOPA Member - PPL 2001
Real World Piper Cherokee Pilot

My interests is exactly A319SL for high land opreation, so WHY, FSL.

42 minutes ago, PilotPete99 said:

How much would it cost to buy the entire P3d Airbus product line?

Base A320   $140

A319   $50

A321  $60  (but why would you buy this since it's essentially superseded by the 321 sharklet)

A320 and A321 Sharklet Package   $80

So essentially, $140+$50+$80 = $270    (A320, A319, A320SL, A321SL)

or $330 if you really, really want the base A321 also.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Greggy_D said:

Base A320   $140

A319   $50

A321  $60  (but why would you buy this since it's essentially superseded by the 321 sharklet)

Thanks, definitely not cheap but it still has me thinking. I have always been more of a Boeing guy but this does look very good.

Cheers, Pete

Pete Solov - Lake in the Hills 3CK

and Schaumburg Regional 06C
Proud AOPA Member - PPL 2001
Real World Piper Cherokee Pilot

10 hours ago, rocketlaunch said:

Glad you have more money than sense. 

Already paid 210 USD + taxes for the pleasure of flying the A321, another 60 USD for this upgrade just feels like a slap in the face from FSL. I really don't care how good it is.

No one es forcing you to drive a Ferrari. 

• Like 4

Regards,

Marcus P.

xaP1VAU.png

14 hours ago, Daniel Baker said:

Anyone know if the 2d panels are still supported on this new release?  Is the EFB available as a 2d pop-up?

Thanks,

Daniel

Looks 2D Panels are still there.  I haven't tried the EFB as a 2D pop-out, but I don't think it does that.  On the other hand, you can run the EFB on an external device like an iPad, so that makes it very versatile.  

8 hours ago, mpo910 said:

For the record, I am actually driving a handful of Ferraris these days (together with quite a few other cars). I have taken a break from flight simulation, and reinstalled Assetto Corsa again :cool:

Edited by Christopher Low
  • Like 1

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Doing my first flight to EGKK - GCTS with the A320-SL and it`s fantastic. 

The EFB is worth the money especially with the seamless integration to Navigraph and SimBrief.  

Good job, I hope that Brian updates FS2Crew soon then everything is fine. 

I also was a Boing guy till FsLabs A3XX came out now I'm flying most of the times with the FSLabs and it`s worth every penny for me.

Edited by 331BK

sfo_a320.png

C. W. ,Ryzen 9 5950X @H2O , 32 GB RAM DDR4 3600 Mhz CL15 , Corsair MP600 Pro Watercooled 2 TB for P3D, Samsung SSD980 1 TB for Addons and Crucial MMX500,  Red Devil Ultimate 6900 XT

does anyone of you experience a significant FPS drop with the new busses ? Or maybe its my Windows dev version i can't get rid of 😬

Carsten U

17 hours ago, rob0203 said:

Here we go again…..

I have some deja vu’s 🤪

18 hours ago, rocketlaunch said:

Wow, I was just saying that it would have been nice if FSlabs gave their existing customers some consideration although I can see they don't have to with customers such as yourself. 

people have been buying pay to beta trash for the last 10 years on  FSX, P3D, XP11,MS2020 and never moaned.

I could reel off 10 pay to beta piles of junk products that cost more that the sharklets update and people have lapped them up and bought them and never critise them.

people are flying a Neo in MS2020 that cant fly properly for 89.99 

people are paying to fly a CRJ that flies in circles, landing at Aerosofts GVA onto  4R (that doesnt exist, using a ils freq that has long been discontinued) no one baits aerosoft about it, they get a free pass.

people are flying into Kos, Tegal, and EDI at night with 15 FPS  and quite happy about it.  No one baits Orbx about it.

people are logging their hours with PACx and using Ultimate Live traffic or Traffic Global when all 3 are no completeted.

Yet what FSL offer is high quality, fantasic addons,  are they more expensive than a aerosoft a330??  of course they are.  you get what you pay for in life.

If people want cheap tat then head over to xp11 and fly the zilbo or the aerosoft buses.  what andrew and his team offer is high end addons, which means you have to pay for it.   Theres no such thing as a free lunch.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 3

14ppkc-6.png

I have the impression that the frames are better with the new ones?! 🙂

• Upvote 2

sfo_a320.png

C. W. ,Ryzen 9 5950X @H2O , 32 GB RAM DDR4 3600 Mhz CL15 , Corsair MP600 Pro Watercooled 2 TB for P3D, Samsung SSD980 1 TB for Addons and Crucial MMX500,  Red Devil Ultimate 6900 XT

1 minute ago, 331BK said:

I have the impression that the frames are better with the new ones?! 🙂

yeah i also can't see a reason why so maybe it is really this word not allowed windows version.. 

Carsten U

14 hours ago, Greggy_D said:

Base A320   $140

A319   $50

14 hours ago, PilotPete99 said:

Thanks, definitely not cheap but it still has me thinking. I have always been more of a Boeing guy but this does look very good.

Cheers, Pete

12 hours ago, mpo910 said:

it pains me to agree with Marcus.

we have all bought p3d v5 for a hefty price tag.  a year down the line we cant taxi over bridges, and ill say in a year from now we still wont be able too either.  However No one slates LM, (heaven forbide on this forumn)  can you imagine if FSL made a product that couldnt taxi over a bridsge without flipping over,  you'd all be going nuts!

with FSL , you are paying for the quality and craftmanship of the addon and all the trimmings that come with it.

if people want cheap knock off rubbish, go fly the CRJ in ms2020 and land it on carriers, (or whatever the poor teenagers do nowadays on ms2020) or go fly the Zilbo on xp 11 or go pay Roblox or candicrush.

The FSL is a high quality adults addon, just dripping with extras, thats is what you are paying for.  blimey   

Edited by fluffyflops
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 2

14ppkc-6.png