Sign in to follow this  
Chock

Another PA28 from Just Flight

Rather unsurprisingly, since this was what Just Flight did with FSX and P3D, they have announced another PA28 variant will be on the way soon for MSFS in the shape of the 161 Warrior. This was a great plane in FSX and P3D, so it's a welcome addition to the MSFS hangar for those who have experience with the less flashier variant of the PA28:

Warrior_MSFS_030321_9_c_tWt5MpY.jpg?tr=n

I'm still holding out hope for them adding a floatplane version of the PA28. I'd really like to see a nice version of that for MSFS.

Edited by Chock
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Great!  This is the version I really want. 

Looking forward to some cockpit photos for this.

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

Nice but it's like downgrade. I want higher, faster! 🙂

• Like 4

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

I look forward to your review mate . 😀😃

• Upvote 1

With another discount for the current PA-28 purchasers hopefully!  :biggrin:

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

I love the Arrow III but how many PA28s can you use? Pass.

Fulcrum, because you're worth it. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

1 hour ago, sd_flyer said:

Nice but it's like downgrade. I want higher, faster! 🙂

I trained on the Warrior  and a 152 prior to my solo. Liked the 152 better. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

16 minutes ago, Ron Attwood said:

I love the Arrow III but how many PA28s can you use?..

Well, only one at a time obviously! :biggrin:

3 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

I trained on the Warrior  and a 152 prior to my solo. Liked the 152 better. 

That's because the 152 is a better trainer being more dedicated to that role. The Warrior can be used as a trainer too of course, but it's more useful as a tourer, the 152 isn't ideal as a tourer although the F-152A Aerobat version is more fun to fly and useful as a camera ship as well since you can take the doors off and wear chutes in it as well. Everyone always likes the plane they trained most on, it's only natural because it's the one you learn on when you don't have much to compare it to.

Edited by Chock
  • Upvote 1

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

41 minutes ago, Ron Attwood said:

I love the Arrow III but how many PA28s can you use? Pass.

Fulcrum, because you're worth it. 🙂

I feel the same.  JF is getting stuck on one model when time could be better spent on something else.  

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Now, I'm the opposite, Warrior 2 over 152, pity some one took it swimming. RIP N8466G

Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-9900K CPU @ 3.60GHz 3.60GHz. RAM 32 GB 1 500GB SSD and 1 2TB HDD NVIDIA RTX2080Ti 11GB WATER COOLED

1 hour ago, Dillon said:

I feel the same.  JF is getting stuck on one model when time could be better spent on something else.  

Their experience seems to be that the Pipers are popular sell really well so that's what they are providing for MSFS but Hawk trainer is also in progress and the BAe 146 is due at some point so they aren't just making Piper PA-28s

I got my IFR in a Warrior (many many moons ago lol). Rock solid platform and I much preferred the throttle and mixture controls which was a more "airliner style" quadrant setup compared to the Cessna 150 & 172 "syringes" 😶

• Like 1