Sign in to follow this  
Scott Miller

737 PIC won't install in Windows 10

I've tried multiple time to install 737 PIC in FSX on a Windows 10 system.  The installer starts up, asks what language to use then starts preparing the InstallWizard then disappears and stops dead in it's tracks.  I've tried installing it as administrator and with WinXP, WinVista and Win7 compatibility.  Nothing works.  Any help would be appreciated!

Is this the original or the evolution?

For the original I had similar problems years ago and after contacting Wilco they provided me with a new installer.

No, the Evolution product is different from the JF 737 PIC (it came after 737 PIC), but the installer might be the same.   I've created a tech support ticket on the Just Flight website.  Hopefully they can still provide me with an installer that will work, too....

On 5/24/2021 at 1:34 AM, Scott Miller said:

No, the Evolution product is different from the JF 737 PIC (it came after 737 PIC), but the installer might be the same.   I've created a tech support ticket on the Just Flight website.  Hopefully they can still provide me with an installer that will work, too....

I just downloaded and installed the 737 Evolution PIC from Wilco. It installed fine with no issues. I have tried the JF 737.

Bill McIntyre

Asus Rampage V Extreme, Intel Core I7 6950X (10 core)@ 4.5, 32GB's Crucial Ballistics DDR4 MEM, 1 Crucial M.2 4TB SSD, 4 Crucial-2TB SSD, Corsair H115i CPU liquid cooler, NVIDIA RTX 2080TI Founders Edition, LG 34" HD Curved Monitor, 2 Dell 27" Monitors, Sound Blaster Audigy X, 1Kw PC Power & Cooling Power Supply, Corsair Obsidian Full tower Case.  FSX-SE, MFFS 2020, PD3 v5.4, WIN10 Pro x64                                                                                                                                             

Thanks, Bill!  I'll have to check if the Evolution PIC product is still available.  If it is, I'll give it a try...

Evolution is still available from both simmarket and Wilco, but the price is considerably lower on Wilco's site.