Sign in to follow this  
jscoralick

Traffic Toolbox

I can't install the Tools menu on the fsx-steam menu bar. Below, I inform how I registered the dll.xml file:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="Windows-1252"?>

<SimBase.Document Type="Launch" version="1,0">
  <Descr>Launch</Descr>
  <Filename>dll.xml</Filename>
  <Disabled>False</Disabled>
  <Launch.ManualLoad>False</Launch.ManualLoad>
  <Launch.Addon>
    <Name>ObjectFlow.dll</Name>
    <ManualLoad>False</ManualLoad>
    <Path>C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAA_ORBXLIBS\Scenery\ObjectFlow.dll</Path>
  </Launch.Addon>
  <Launch.Addon>
    <Name>Addon Manager</Name>
    <Path>C:\Program Files (x86)\Addon Manager\bglmanx.dll</Path>
  </Launch.Addon>
  <Launch.Addon>
    <Name>SODE Animation Module</Name>
    <Path>C:\Program Files (x86)\12bPilot\SODE\SimObjectAnimationModule.dll</Path>
  </Launch.Addon>
  <Launch.Addon>
    <Name>Traffic Toolbox</Name>
    <Path>C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\SDK\Environment Kit\Traffic Toolbox SDK\TrafficToolbox.dll</Path>
  </Launch.Addon>

<Launch.Addon>
    <Name>FSUIPC 4</Name>
    <Path>Modules\FSUIPC4.dll</Path>
  </Launch.Addon>
</SimBase.Document>

Can someone help me?

Thank you very much.

Your XML looks good and parses fine. 
The menu is located at : FSX Menu --> Tools -->  Traffic Toolbox
Check to see if the .dll is there, follow the path given in your xml above
If it still doesn't work try checking the FSX.cfg under the [Trusted] section and see if it is listed there. Maybe, by accident, you didn't trust it when it first loaded.

20AUG21_Avsim_Sig.png?dl=1  FS RTWR   SHRS F-111   JoinFS   Little Navmap 

Hi RTW.

Thanks for answering me. I checked the FSX.cfg file and there is the entry you mentioned. I don't have FSX Menu -> Tools -> Traffic Toolbox.

What could be happening?

[Trusted]
C:\Program Files (x86)\Addon Manager\couatl\couatl.exe.euarkehueqeekhqkqoitwceuihhttthhzhhktaab=1
C:\Program Files (x86)\12bPilot\SODE\SimObjectDisplayEngine.exe.ozhiqabhtutilqeilzwkhqkblhktiqthuclwhrzh=1
C:\PROGRAM FILES\FLIGHT ONE SOFTWARE\ULTIMATE TRAFFIC LIVE 2\utLive2Client.exe.bikrbkokqoioonioqklilhewlnwccnkrwokwankh=1
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAA_ORBXLIBS\Scenery\ObjectFlow.dll.wwlcobzoiqllbwuirkiohzniqotkeektwazuunnk=1
C:\Program Files (x86)\Addon Manager\bglmanx.dll.awonuhhawuobehcqrokbabekccztoicnhzlbinia=1
C:\Program Files (x86)\12bPilot\SODE\SimObjectAnimationModule.dll.linnalneeitwbenowrrqnzoaohzeiewqbcrbekqa=1
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\SDK\Environment Kit\Traffic Toolbox SDK\TrafficToolbox.dll.haliznhicbbaunokrtzwbrizaleqnrinhtiaenwe=0
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\gauges\737-400.dll.ieeqhrwtalhttnteakuzqziaackailtztcczeuzq=2
Modules\FSUIPC4.dll.cuwbbchunnohotzzzwteeerwwzrtktkwlrttbuhz=1
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\JustFlight\Traffic360\TrafficControlCentre\Presets\Data\Schedules\compiler\TrafficToolbox.dll.haliznhicbbaunokrtzwbrizaleqnrinhtiaenwe=0

Maybe give this a try, FSX closed, change in the FSX.cfg [Trusted] section :

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\SDK\Environment Kit\Traffic Toolbox SDK\TrafficToolbox.dll.haliznhicbbaunokrtzwbrizaleqnrinhtiaenwe=0
 -- change to --
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\SDK\Environment Kit\Traffic Toolbox SDK\TrafficToolbox.dll.haliznhicbbaunokrtzwbrizaleqnrinhtiaenwe=1

Start FSX and see if you have the FSX Menu --> Tools -->  Traffic Toolbox.
If so, you could optionally set the Traffic360 version to 1 too. ( if you still use it )

20AUG21_Avsim_Sig.png?dl=1  FS RTWR   SHRS F-111   JoinFS   Little Navmap 

I made all the changes to the FSX-cfg file that you suggested, but it doesn't work. This is a mistery!

Thank you very much.

Hi.

It finally worked. I was able to install the toolsbox menu. I requested to check the FSX-Steam files through the Steam panel. Steam downloaded new files and it replaced the old files.

Thanks to everyone who took an interest in my question.

• Like 1