Sign in to follow this  
byork

FS2Crew Weekend Update - 16 May 2021!

Time for the weekend update!

FSLabs Airbus version:

We're updating our Config Manager to support the Sharklets models.  If you absolutely can't wait, instructions on how to manually add the FS2Crew to the Sharklet model panel.cfg files are in the FS2Crew Labs sub-forum here on Avsim.

If you're not comfortable editing panel.cfg files, we suggest waiting for the update.

We're also going to make a couple other small internal changes to the FSLabs version!

FBW A32NX version:

Delayed again!  I had a creative burst of energy and decided to add a bunch of new functionality to the product.  This will serve as the basic template for all future FS2Crew's for MSFS, so we'd like to get everything in the first round if you know what I mean.

The changes are secret, but hopefully you'll see them very shortly.  All I can say is this very, very different from any FS2Crew you've seen before.

The concept is the same, but the implementation was totally re-engineered.

We're not just doing a basic port of FS2Crew for FSX/P3D into MSFS. 

This is a radical new redesign with some new, never before seen functionality designed to make the program WAY easier to use, especially in Voice Control.  Stay tuned.

For the technically minded, all the code is brand new.  The FS2Crew's for FSX/P3D were written in C+.  The MSFS versions are all done in C# Net.

Pushback Express for MSFS:

Will likely release the new update the same time we release the FBW version.  Our goal is to standardize as much as possible the User Interface between our MSFS products.

Today we added a really nice new feature to Pushback Express for the next version.  We can now have the tug pre-connect to the aircraft prior to pushback.  This make it more realistic than the current system.

It's a small touch, but it makes PBE better!

Also, the UI is the next update will be 10X sharper!

Enjoy your weekend!

labs_r_box_large.png

Edited by byork
  • Like 4

It's always a pleasure to hear more news about your products!

• Like 1

Banner-FS2-Crew-Beta-Tester.jpg

t-l-chargement

10 hours ago, EasternT3 said:

Bryan, could the A32NX still drop any day or will you announce it on a weekend update first?

I haven't decided yet.

When it's released, you'll know.  It'll be announced everywhere 🙂

• Like 1

As they say here in Russia - "the best is the enemy of the good." Therefore, I wish you not to overwork. The road to perfection is very long) Release the product tomorrow)

5 hours ago, Draiv said:

As they say here in Russia - "the best is the enemy of the good." Therefore, I wish you not to overwork. The road to perfection is very long) Release the product tomorrow)

я согласен

• Like 1

Is there a chance this might release this weekend? just wondering if I should buy a spare F5 Key that's all 😆

Dean Farley

Please don't apologise for the delay Bryan.  I'd much rather it delayed and be the best it can at release.  Over the years I've pretty much owned all your products.  They have always been top quality and must have addons in my opinion.  Keep up the good work.

Dean Farley

15 minutes ago, Andayle said:

Please don't apologise for the delay Bryan.  I'd much rather it delayed and be the best it can at release.  Over the years I've pretty much owned all your products.  They have always been top quality and must have addons in my opinion.  Keep up the good work.

Thank you for your understanding 😉  

Edited by byork