Sign in to follow this  
buedi

Visited Paris, no Arc de Triomphe

Hi everyone,

I was zipping around in Paris for the first time since the World Update 4 and admired the Louvre, Palais de Luxembourg, Eiffel Tower and a few other POIs and when I approached the Arc de Triomphe, I only saw a standard Building and I have no idea why. Content Manager tells me everything is up to date (in previous World Updates we had to download POIs in the Content Manager as far as I know because they are not streamed) and I also have enabled photogrammetry in the Options.

Since I see the other buildings mentioned above, I think at least some of the World Update IV can be seen, but I have no Idea why the Arc de Triomphe is missing 😞

Any Ideas what I could check?

Cheers!

The Eiffel Tower and Louvre were always there before World Update 4.  So just because you can see the Eiffel Tower and Louvre, it doesn’t mean you installed the scenery for World Update 4.  You can get World Update 4 from the MSFS marketplace I think.  It should be free in the marketplace.

i5-12400, RTX 3060 Ti, 32 GB RAM

@abrams_tank @keith80

Oh dear... I was so focused searching through the hundreds of Content Manager Packages, that I completely forgot that I got the World Updates in the Marketplace in the past and then only a few additional missing packages in the Content Manager. I went to the Market Place and of course... the World Update 4 was the only one I did not download yet.

Thanks for reminding me! 🙂

• Like 1