Sign in to follow this  
rickgo

Navdata ready to go

I just got the message from Navigraph that navdata is ready for the FMS.

• Like 1

I5 9600k@ 4.8ghz    rx580 limping-along   2x  23" 1080P Monitors

I am a wee bit confused. 

Is this available as a monthly download through the normal add-on list or just that it is available as a special download (for the time being)

I cannot find it in the add on list at Navigraph.

Tony

• Like 1

Tony Chilcott.

My System. Motherboard. ASRock Taichi X570 CPU Ryzen 9 3900x (not yet overclocked). RAM 32gb Corsair Vengeance (2x16) 3200mhz. 1 x Gigabyte Aorus GTX1080ti Extreme and a 1200watt PSU.

1 x 1tb SSD 3 x 240BG SSD and 4 x 2TB HDD

OS Win 10 Pro 64bit. Simulators ... FS2004/P3Dv4.5/Xplane.DCS/Aeroflyfs2...MSFS to come for sure.

Hello Tony,

Yes it is available on a monthly basis along with your subscription to Navigraph. What you have to do to see it is go to the "Addon Mappings" menu and than scan.  It will see the area  where your Flysimware navdata is stored.  In my case it found it on  C:\Program Files\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\Flysimware\. Then just "save" and go back to your "Addon List" and "Flysmwarre  Learjet 35A" will appear it the ,listings. Update and it should be good to go.

Hope this assist you!

-Rich

Polymerman,

I have just had a senior moment mate.  I thought it was for MSFS which is in Beta and due to be released shortly LOL . I do not have any Flysimware products although I should have. I believe that they have great products.

I apologise for my silliness.

Regards

Tony 

• Like 1

Tony Chilcott.

My System. Motherboard. ASRock Taichi X570 CPU Ryzen 9 3900x (not yet overclocked). RAM 32gb Corsair Vengeance (2x16) 3200mhz. 1 x Gigabyte Aorus GTX1080ti Extreme and a 1200watt PSU.

1 x 1tb SSD 3 x 240BG SSD and 4 x 2TB HDD

OS Win 10 Pro 64bit. Simulators ... FS2004/P3Dv4.5/Xplane.DCS/Aeroflyfs2...MSFS to come for sure.