Sign in to follow this  
cianpars

Sim Update 4 - 25/5/21

26 minutes ago, bobcat999 said:

I totally Agree.  As long as the opt-in had a roll-back option in case it all goes completely boobs up!  😀

A process such as the Xplane dual or side-by-side installations (stable and beta) would be good.  Maybe the MSFS beta testers have this system?  I don't know as I have never been one.

I obviously cant say much, if anything, but this should be a good one, it certainly was for us. they released a hotfix for the beta itself yesterday, fixing even more stuff. Its also fixing some very critical things. allright, i have to stop or they'll ban me 😄

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

20 minutes ago, leprechaunlive said:

I obviously cant say much, if anything, but this should be a good one, it certainly was for us. they released a hotfix for the beta itself yesterday, fixing even more stuff. Its also fixing some very critical things. allright, i have to stop or they'll ban me 😄

Would you mind sharing at least which will be the size of this download?.

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

3 minutes ago, edpatino said:

Would you mind sharing at least which will be the size of this download?.

cant recall, but i think it was around the same size as usual, roughly. several gigs anyway

What is the approach fly back bug?

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

1 hour ago, leprechaunlive said:

cant recall, but i think it was around the same size as usual, roughly. several gigs anyway

Clear enough 😆!

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

29 minutes ago, regis9 said:

What is the approach fly back bug?

I believe it's the issue when you Activate to Approach and the GPS sends to back to the previous waypoint rather than you continuing on to the next waypoint. Essentially, you end up doing a 180 to fly to your previous waypoint and then turn around and go to the original waypoint you were heading.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, tripper721 said:

I believe it's the issue when you Activate to Approach and the GPS sends to back to the previous waypoint rather than you continuing on to the next waypoint. Essentially, you end up doing a 180 to fly to your previous waypoint and then turn around and go to the original waypoint you were heading.

Yeah, that's an old annoying one.

System: I ASRock X670E | AMD 7800X3D | 32Gb DDR5 6000 | RTX 4090 | 2TB NVMe | LG Ultra Gear 34* UW |

Right forgot about that one, thanks for the info.

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

6 hours ago, bobcat999 said:

As for the trees, I would expect a slider that gives us x2 the distance we currently have.  And as for the ATC, they have said it will comply with FAA phraseology, so us Europeans well still need our mod! :smile:

bobcat999,

What mod is this?  Do they only do Europe or is there a localised one for Oceania?

Regards

Tony

Tony Chilcott.

My System. Motherboard. ASRock Taichi X570 CPU Ryzen 9 3900x (not yet overclocked). RAM 32gb Corsair Vengeance (2x16) 3200mhz. 1 x Gigabyte Aorus GTX1080ti Extreme and a 1200watt PSU.

1 x 1tb SSD 3 x 240BG SSD and 4 x 2TB HDD

OS Win 10 Pro 64bit. Simulators ... FS2004/P3Dv4.5/Xplane.DCS/Aeroflyfs2...MSFS to come for sure.

If proper particle effects are not in this update, I give up on ever mentioning it again. They've been promising it since release.

21 hours ago, bobcat999 said:

a fix for the 50% throttle bug

This is the main one for me. Other than that my sentiments regarding this and future updates can be expressed this way: 😱

• Like 2

i9-12900KF @ 5.1GHz | MSI Trio Gaming X RTX4090 | MSI MPG Z690 Carbon EK X | G.Skill Trident Z5 32GB DDR5 | WD Black SN850 2TB SSD | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD | 2x Samsung 960 EVO 500GB SSDs | Hela 850R Platinum PCIe 5.0 w/ 12VHPWR cable | Corsair RM750X | LG 77" OLED 3840x2160 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition

“Intensify the forward batteries. I don’t want anything to get through”