Sign in to follow this  
Flysimware

Autopilot altitude hold disconnecting FIX

After installing this fix, my payload manager will not load fuel or passengers. Any help please?

-Trent

4 hours ago, flyboy3245 said:

After installing this fix, my payload manager will not load fuel or passengers. Any help please?

-Trent

I just downloaded an installed the fix in P3Dv5 and everything seems to work. And I have not seen any other reports similar to yours although the fix has been out for quite a while. So I'm wondering how you installed the fix, and what sim you are using.?

Al

Any chance to merge this fix with Cold and Dark options by Al?

I have latest version 4.3C but few times my plane goes down when is autopilot on and alt hold on so i want this fix to implement buth like Cold and dark options.

Today i try this mod Altitude hold fix, on first flight everything is ok, but next 3 flights there is problem with shift+2 aircraft options, chocks, GPU, windshield shades and eng plugs/flags dissapear after one second and not possible to atach anything, GPU etc

I have v4.3c bought few days ago.

Now i am in 5th flight today, without altitude fix my plane go down cca -500 ft/s when IS altitude hold ON in cruise ! So please FSW fix this, thanks.

PS. Plane not going down on every flight, but on every second or third flight.

Then i disconnect alt hold and trim up , also hit alt select and plane back to preselested altitude , from this moment everything is ok and alt hold work without problem. Maybe this help for solution, kind regards !

The altitude hold fix should not cause a problem with Shift+2, etc.  I use the altitude fix with ver 4.3c and do not have the problems you are reporting. It sounds like your panel.cfg file may have been corrupted some how.  You could try switching back to the Lear with the GNS 530, and then switch back again to the Lear with the GTN 750/650. This will install a new panel folder in your system. Do all this using the Lear35 Management Tool which you can find in the Win10 start menu under Flysimware's Learjet 35A.

If the above doesn't work, next you could try uninstalling the Lear, check and make sure all files in the location where the Lear was installed have been removed (except maybe the GTN related files), then reinstall the Lear, and then add the altitude fix back in.

Users have been using the altitude fix for almost a year now. If it was causing problems like you describe I'm sure many users would be reporting it. I just don't know what else to tell you.

What sim version are you using?

Al

Edited by ark

Hi Al,

Flyboy on third post have also some problems with shift+2...

My sim is p3dv5.3hf2, and my Lear is instaled first time on my PC few days ago, so it is new and clear installation.

When i use your Cold and dark mod, everything is ok with shift+2 no problems except sometime alt hold not hold altitude, but this is another things.

When again copy and overwrite alt hold fix over cold and dark mod, my shift+2 have problems as i write before, so, problem is alt hold fix definitelly.

Kind regards

What is the cold and dark mod?

How are you installing the alt hold fix?

Al

8 hours ago, Doksas said:

How i install alti hold fix: Just put Lear35.cab in panel folder and overwrite

OK, if you can, please email me a copy of your panel.cfg file when you have the alt fix installed.

Thanks,

Al