Sign in to follow this  
David Roch

BIRDS volume1, "THE" addon the Community was waiting fo...

I just discovered a fantastic addon that adds birds flying around airports!!the PRO Premium Gold Deluxe Hawaii version has just been released.the genius guy that worked so hard to achieve such a hudge project offers the 1000 first copies for free.pick your copy now!!ohhh..BTW he has he same name than mine! sooooooo strange!!*:-*I wish I had a clever brain like his!!http://library.avsim.net/whatsnew.php?Sort=Name david Roch

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

Thanks David, actually I have been waiting for this. Too bad it has to be done by area instead of a one file covers all type thing. Thanks again,Jeff

Jeff

Commercial | Instrument | Multi-Engine Land

AMD 5600X, RTX3070, 32MB RAM, 2TB SSD

genius, clever you say, huh?bul....t!!!this guy used FSX SDK and within 2 clicks and 3 minutes he made his files!!sorry but he is just a charlatan!!I am sure that if you guys tell him where you wish the next BIRDS volumes to be located he will make your files.and more then that! if you want him to show you how to make your own files he will accept!!a genius you said.. :+

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

Thanks Geofa :-)I am surprized people download it and happy you like it.It's so easy to make!Just have a look at http://www.abacuspub.com/, they explain very simply how to create sceneries using the SDK and their smart (and free) Scenery Shortcut tool.I made a first file with hundreds of birds, dolphins, wales etc.. but when I wanted to use it my frames felt from 30 to 5!!!so I decided that few birds will be enough! :-)

Best regards,
David Roch

Thanks David, just checked it out, nice addon!Regards, MichaelKDFW

Asus A8N32-SLI Deluxe nForce4 SLI-x16 / AMD

Best, Michael

KDFW

Hi folks,If you don't see the birds in some airports, move the 5 bgl files into C:megaSceneryXHawaiiOahuHawaii Oahuscenery and reload the sim!Thanks David

Best regards,
David Roch

HI,Thanks nice addon but the birds are dumb, no nice sounds !! (lol)

Emile EBBR Z590 Aorus Elite, i9-11900K 3.5Ghz Nvidia RTX 3060, 16 GB Mem, SSD 1Tera + other HDDs, Dual Boot . Win11 Pro X64

Whew, david, I read thru the whole thread and thought this was on-the-level. But I realize now that you were being sarcastic.I guess I am a little slow. Your link in the first post leads to a page of aircraft, with no mention of any "BIRDS Vol 1" or whatever.I guess whatever it was, was removed by AVSIM staff.I have not messed with the animations part of the SDK yet but I plan to at some point. Adding crickets chirping a la the old Lago or Abacus addon might be neat too.RhettAMD 3700+ (@2310 mhz), eVGA 7800GT 256 (Guru3D 93.71), ASUS A8N-E, PC Power 510 SLI, 2 GB Corsair XMS 2.5-3-3-8 (1T), WD 250 gig 7200 rpm SATA2, CoolerMaster Praetorian case

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

>Whew, david, I read thru the whole thread and thought this>was on-the-level. But I realize now that you were being>sarcastic.>>I guess I am a little slow. Your link in the first post leads>to a page of aircraft, with no mention of any "BIRDS Vol 1" or>whatever.>>I guess whatever it was, was removed by AVSIM staff.I don't think Avsim staff removed it, like you, I tried Davids link earlier today and found no file of his on that page, but it seems the page has been updated with more uploads?I tried searching on BIRDS Vol 1 but found nothing, then I searched for "david Roch" (without the quotes) and found several of his files and also Birds Vol 1 :) I'll try it soon, looks good.

Guest rmce

Strange!I can see birdies around stautue of liberty!Needless to say, getting even a Piper slow enough to see them close is a tad difficult!Need to try a microlight.

Guest rmce

Then again having downlaoded Birds Vol 1, I am very impressed with sparkling sparky effects as I do a perfect landing nose down!Who needs birdies when you can create fire!! Barbecue on my arcrafts nose!Cannot see the birdies, but am slowly realizing that I need more scenery. Probably. Senior moments abounding here!