Sign in to follow this  
Guest bustervk

FSX F-22 Thunderraptor is missing a texture

Guest bustervk

I have installed the downloadfile f22thunderraptor1.zipCan somebody please tell me what texture is missing here?thanX in advance.byeBert

Guest wesgarrard

Don't know, but the guy that did the texture is Duane Tarbox. Tried to find him as a member of this forum with no luck.I noticed there were over 1700 downloads of it in 24 hours...1700+ that are wondering the same thing.Nice of him to share this though.

Hi. I agree there is a texture problem. I have it missing too. Does the cockpit glass show up on yours? It doesn't on mine. Regards, Bob.

Guest bustervk

>Hi. I agree there is a texture problem. I have it missing>too. Does the cockpit glass show up on yours? It doesn't on>mine. Regards, Bob.No Bob, the cockpit glass also doesn't show up.Regards.Bert

Guest Jimbofly

I've tried to locate it but to no avail. When I click on the link in the home page I'm taken to a screen that says no results were found. I've tried typing in the filename and artist (separately) in the search but it returned no hits.Am I missing something? I can't seem to locate the download!

Guest wesgarrard

>I've tried to locate it but to no avail. When I click on the>link in the home page I'm taken to a screen that says no>results were found. I've tried typing in the filename and>artist (separately) in the search but it returned no hits.>>Am I missing something? I can't seem to locate the download!It's not just you. The link is still on avsim main page, but looking at the past week's download files it looks like the file has been removed.Wes

Guest bustervk

the cockpit glassshield is not visible and the engineoutlet has no flamesbert