Sign in to follow this  
ryanbatc

Lots of new aircraft coming!!

19 minutes ago, Torsen said:

Regarding the Twotter, I think all devs with TPs in the queue and not wanting to do outside fde are all anxiously waiting for the next SU with the hopefully promised fixes for TP model. With the stability its still a real weird thing. Atm its way more stable than p3d and/or xp for me. But there are days where I get a few ctds a now and then so I assume its mainly bound to some stuff in the area of connectivity/networking/cloud. And for sure it still varies a lot by single user setups. A lot of freeware packages can trigger that also so I usually try to keep my install clean and only use stuff from authors that seem to be a bit more "in the thing and process". Or the GPS map bug can trigger ctds also when having modded stuff like GTN/GNS in parallel. A lot of things to learn on all sides. And sorry to hear that its still unstable for you.

Cheers

T.

Strictly speaking the TP changes are listed as spread out over SU4, 5 & 6, so I wouldn't be surprised for devs with TP aircraft to be aiming to come out after SU6 at the earliest

Edited by Matchstick

I’m mostly aching for a good turboprop, those are lots of fun. But yeah, I’d be surprised to see anything come out fairly soon. Lots of good jets and pistons on the way, though!

And also dont forget:

*undisclosed side project from Big Radials

*undisclosed main project from Big Radials

😆😂😎

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, amahran said:

I’m mostly aching for a good turboprop, those are lots of fun. 

A good default Caravan to begin with would make me a happy camper.

• Like 1

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

28 minutes ago, leprechaunlive said:

And also dont forget:

*undisclosed side project from Big Radials

*undisclosed main project from Big Radials

😆😂😎

I still have to buy your P-40B yet!  (However - it is payday at the weekend 😀).  So I had better get cracking on this before you bring out more goodies! 

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

10 minutes ago, Dominique_K said:

A good default Caravan to begin with would make me a happy camper.

I suspect best you'll see in short term could be a Kodaik  🙂

10 hours ago, Mike S KPDX said:

I bought this sim (being an avid Xplane user, did not own any ms sims) specifically for the Majestic Dash8.  Now I know that it is not available and there is a good chance it may never be, but I hold out hope.

It will be Majestic's loss I'm afraid.  I've found them, Majestic, a really elitist bunch of snobs, especially 'Snave' (an apt conjunction for 'snotty nave') who lurks in their forum to set everyone straight whenever possible.  I used the Crash 8 quite a lot in P3D, it was one of 4 planes that stayed in the hangar, but IMO it's high rating in large part has to do with its performance-friendliness.  I hope they do release a graphically updated Dash 8 for MSFS but if not won't be a big loss for me.

Noel

System:  7800x3D, Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut, Noctua NH-U12A, MSI Pro 650-P WiFi, G.SKILL Ripjaws S5 Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin PC RAM DDR5 6000, WD NVMe 2Tb x 1, Sabrent NVMe 2Tb x 1, RTX 4090 FE, Corsair RM1000W PSU, Win11 Home, LG Ultra Curved Gsync Ultimate 3440x1440, Phanteks Enthoo Pro Case, TCA Boeing Edition Yoke & TQ, Cessna Trim Wheel, RTSS Framerate Limiter w/ Edge Sync for near zero Frame Time Variance achieving ultra-fluid animation at lower frame rates.

Aircraft used in A Pilot's Life V2:  PMDG 738, Aerosoft CRJ700, FBW A320nx, WT 787X

14 minutes ago, bobcat999 said:

I still have to buy your P-40B yet!  (However - it is payday at the weekend 😀).  So I had better get cracking on this before you bring out more goodies! 

how dare you not buying it on day one 😄

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DJJose said:

A2A Comanche, Milviz C310, and AS Twin Otter all look tempting, but I'll wait for a stable sim before I buy anything.

What?  Like XP11 with it's constant development cycle haha?  This is me joking and you know me - I'm not being rude just being silly (and I also love xp11).

• Like 1

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

4 minutes ago, Noel said:

It will be Majestic's loss I'm afraid.  I've found them, Majestic, a really elitist bunch of snobs, especially 'Snave' (an apt conjunction for 'snotty nave') who lurks in their forum to set everyone straight whenever possible.  I used the Crash 8 quite a lot in P3D, it was one of 4 planes that stayed in the hangar, but IMO it's high rating in large part has to do with its performance-friendliness.  I hope they do release a graphically updated Dash 8 for MSFS but if not won't be a big loss for me.

And thats the funny part with us simmers. Some say so, some say so 😉 The Dash (especialy the PRO one) is still - even with its not 100% pbr top notch visuals - for me one of the most immersive planes ever beside the maddog and I would really be dpressed to hold a full blown p3d only for the Dash but I think I would do it. Both have an appeal that no pmdg can ever bring to me personally (even if I love to fly my 747 a lot). But isn't this expecially the marvelous good thing about our diversity and variety nowadays? I love all my three current big sims... 😄

Cheers

T.

15 minutes ago, Matchstick said:

I suspect best you'll see in short term could be a Kodaik  🙂

The rumor mill says that the Caravan would be the first default TP to be rehabbed. For what it is worth...

I do not know the Simworks Studio which is making the Kodiak. What can we expect from them, quality wise ?

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

32 minutes ago, leprechaunlive said:

how dare you not buying it on day one 😄

Yes I know!  😕 

A combination of me trying to stick to a strict monthly budget, and work commitments, i.e. not wanting to buy it until I can enjoy it properly, such as this Bank Holiday weekend! 😀

I set myself an MSFS budget of about £100, so this month I have my eyes on a few Orbx airfields, and a plane or two.
So, it is a toss-up between the CS B777 or your P-40.  That reminds me, how are you with people doing repaints?  😆  

(Yes, joking of course!..)

• Like 2

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

TFDI MD-11!!    Originally for P3D but the last Dev Q&A stream was showing alot of MSFS work in tandem.  

Qualitywings 787 should still be in the works too.  Aerosoft A333.  Think we will see an uptick in releases towards the later part of the year and beginning of next.   

• Like 4

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png

How is that possible. ? I though MSFS was just a scenery simulator...

• Like 5

https://fsprocedures.com Your home for all flight simulator related checklist.

14 hours ago, Glenn Fitzpatrick said:

I am looking forward to that Aerosoft Twin Otter.

Other things kicking about:

Dito on the Otter.