Sign in to follow this  
ryanbatc

Lots of new aircraft coming!!

I'll take the Redwing Constellation, AH DC-3, and someone please make a Fairchild PT-19.

Any word from A2A or Majestic yet, not heard anything from A2A for a while and zip from Majestic.  Think we all want the Dash 8 - or at least I do!

Thomas Derbyshire

10 hours ago, bobcat999 said:

Both of those above, the DC-3, and the Kodiak will keep me happy!  I don't want much... Do I?  :unsure:

I’m just looking for the Twin Otter and the Kodiak and it looks like both are getting close to release. If they are good or better , I’ll be thrilled. Flight model being the most important aspect. 

• Like 1

On 9/15/2021 at 12:53 PM, cavaricooper said:

There are a great many incredible names being tossed around here.  This sim is particularly brilliant for such feeder/commuter aircraft.  It is my fervent hope that the ATSimulations An-2 and the Aerosoft Twotter arrive this year.  Those two aircraft will keep me happily occupied until PMDG brings us their transport fleet, and Fenix brings us Fifi.

Love the fifi reference!

• Like 1

Aamir Thacker

19 hours ago, sidfadc said:

Any word from A2A or Majestic yet, not heard anything from A2A for a while and zip from Majestic.  Think we all want the Dash 8 - or at least I do!

I have given up on A2A. I think its going to be a looooong wait. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, jpe828 said:

they were going to do a "twin" but while recording sound or flight dynamics the had a problem with non- functioning landing gear and totaled it. So they've had to reorganize MSFS 2020 plans. Must admit though that was quite a while ago, around end of last year, I think. 

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

A2A have posted a couple of times that there is one remaining issue they have to get past, but haven't provided any clues as to what the issue is or when they might be able to say more about it. When last updated the Comanche was supposed to be their first release.

They did post today that they don't currently have any plans to release a "Captain of the Ship" product like the Connie for MSFS 2020.

I'll take literally any GA aircraft from the last 50 years! 

If you discount Lionheart's Quickie Q200, when was the last GA aircraft released for MSFS?   JF's Warrior in early July? 

We have 4 single engine experimental vintage jets, new war birds landing almost daily, yet I'm crying out for some common-or-garden GA 😄

• Like 2

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)

I'm looking forward to the MD80, P38, DC3 and 737.  All will be amazing aircraft and get a heap of use in the sim.

Not long now hopefully - Oh and the twin otter 100%.

Jase

• Like 1

Jaseman. Lovin it up here........

Catch us over at MassieSim32 -> https://discord.gg/B4buuHGhcr

18 hours ago, jpe828 said:

You're probably right, it's best to try to forget A2A at the moment.

• Like 2

System: I ASRock X670E | AMD 7800X3D | 32Gb DDR5 6000 | RTX 4090 | 2TB NVMe | LG Ultra Gear 34* UW |

11 hours ago, JYW said:

I'll take literally any GA aircraft from the last 50 years! 

If you discount Lionheart's Quickie Q200, when was the last GA aircraft released for MSFS?   JF's Warrior in early July? 

We have 4 single engine experimental vintage jets, new war birds landing almost daily, yet I'm crying out for some common-or-garden GA 😄

Caprona C-22J & Iris grob Tutor have both come out since the Warrior

- edit plus Gee Bee R3 Special, Bede BD-5J and maybe Subsonex JSX-2 which I think came the day after the Warrior

Edited by Matchstick

Does anyone know when these aircraft came out compared to the release of P3D launch?

I'm always under the impression that is took some time before the big names relesed their products on a new sim. 

29 minutes ago, bigifooti said:

Does anyone know when these aircraft came out compared to the release of P3D launch?

I'm always under the impression that is took some time before the big names relesed their products on a new sim. 

Yup, years compared to MSFS. We're still well on target to have high fidelity aircraft long before it took in other sims.Only trouble is, everyone wants it now. Now whether that's down to the pandemic, and more time at home, i don't know.

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

2 hours ago, Matchstick said:

Caprona C-22J & Iris grob Tutor have both come out since the Warrior

- edit plus Gee Bee R3 Special, Bede BD-5J and maybe Subsonex JSX-2 which I think came the day after the Warrior

Thanks, but for me personally, they all fall into the category of vintage, experimental jets and racing aircraft.  I was more thinking about standard category GA;  C404s, Piper Saratogas, Comanches, etc, etc.  👍

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)

1 hour ago, JYW said:

Thanks, but for me personally, they all fall into the category of vintage, experimental jets and racing aircraft.  I was more thinking about standard category GA;  C404s, Piper Saratogas, Comanches, etc, etc.  👍

I'm pretty sure you've at least got the Grob Tutor in the wrong category then

And personally I'm delighted to be seeing plenty of different planes starting to appear - we already have a good selection of single piston engine GAs and the twin engine pistons while nowhere near as numerous they aren't badly represented for a sim barely a year old either.

🙂

Edited by Matchstick