Sign in to follow this  
Watsi

MSFS Sim Update 4 and FBW A32NX

I updated this morning for the new version, Anyone having problems bringing the flightplan page up after setting up the mcdu. I can't see the list of waypoints and fixes. Thanks for the help.

Anthony

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60GHz   3.60 GHZ, 32 GB ram, win 10, gtx 1080 gpu

Unfortunately I still do not see the traffic on the ND I am connected to IVAO I had on the altitude TCAS but not from the plane.

1 hour ago, Axis3600 said:

Unfortunately I still do not see the traffic on the ND I am connected to IVAO I had on the altitude TCAS but not from the plane.

Good to know: Due to current limitations you're only able to see traffic on the ND up to 20NM range. If you switch the ND to a higher range, you see nothing.

FlyByWire Simulations

21 hours ago, Tuskin38 said:

Development right now is currently ahead of experimental by several weeks. They stopped updating Experimental at the start of the month.

I did not realize that, I’ll switch over.  Thanks.

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

18 hours ago, Watsi said:

Good to know: Due to current limitations you're only able to see traffic on the ND up to 20NM range. If you switch the ND to a higher range, you see nothing.

Okay ! thanks for the tip

Another fantastic MSFS development team. You folk's rock 🙂 Thank You! And a version in the Market Place today. I'm so excited 🙂

"Coffee, if your not shaking, you need another cup"
Flight Sim Break Discord Channel: https://discord.com/invite/fCV62Ka2QZ

21 hours ago, ant02151973 said:

I updated this morning for the new version, Anyone having problems bringing the flightplan page up after setting up the mcdu. I can't see the list of waypoints and fixes. Thanks for the help.

Uninstall and reinstall Navigraph navdata Airac Cycle 2015 rev3. 😉

• Like 1

JPM

Hi there,

with our latest update of the development version, the bouncing during certain flap transitions should be reduced significantly. Check the FBW installer for a newer version (if you didn’t already).

• Like 1

FlyByWire Simulations

Short question: Since the last A32X-update (using the FBW-updater), the aircraft is always in "cold and dark" - mode after loading a new flight. Is this normal? 

Thanks! 

4 minutes ago, LarsA said:

Short question: Since the last A32X-update (using the FBW-updater), the aircraft is always in "cold and dark" - mode after loading a new flight. Is this normal? 

Thanks! 

Yes, this is normal.  In fact I have never had this aircraft load in any other state (any version/build) other than cold/dark

• Like 1

CPU: Core i5-6600K 4 core (3.5GHz) - overclock to 4.3 | RAM: (1066 MHz) 16GB
MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro |  GeForce GTX 1070 8GB | MONITOR: 2560 X 1440 2K

9 hours ago, LarsA said:

Thanks! 

Are you starting the flight at the gate or on the runway? On the runway it should be ready to go, all systems running, at the gate it has been cold and dark since I've started using it.

Haven't tried it after the latest update though.

My simming system: AMD Ryzen 5800X3D, 32GB RAM, RTX 4070 Ti Super 16GB, LG 38" 3840x1600

Cold and dark everytime at the gate (And has been like this since launch) Starting  on the runway has changed slightly for me in the past month or so, where it's all powered up and ready, apart from the screens that take 20secs or so to come to life.

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

I was at a gate - and I forgot about this feature! I'm getting old...! Thanks again!!