Sign in to follow this  
in2tech

Aviat Huskey A-1C MS/Asobo Market Place

1 hour ago, jimcarrel said:

Surely this would not have a glass panel crammed into it. Pure blasphemy!!

Maybe we should start a betting pool...  😁

"That's what" - She

For a good time, download my repaints for the RealAir Scout/Citabria/Decathlon in the AvSim library by clicking here!

6 minutes ago, Stoopy said:

Maybe we should start a betting pool...  😁

I'll take that bet! Remember it will be on X-Box too. And Working Title is probably involved 🙂

Glass Cockpit 100%!

Edited by in2tech

"Coffee, if your not shaking, you need another cup"
Flight Sim Break Discord Channel: https://discord.com/invite/fCV62Ka2QZ

50 minutes ago, in2tech said:

I'll take that bet! Remember it will be on X-Box too. And Working Title is probably involved 🙂

Glass Cockpit 100%!

Yeah my money's with you - sadly I believe it will be a glass cockpit as well...

"That's what" - She

For a good time, download my repaints for the RealAir Scout/Citabria/Decathlon in the AvSim library by clicking here!

4 minutes ago, Stoopy said:

Yeah my money's with you - sadly I believe it will be a glass cockpit as well...

Seems likely.

Shame, I would buy it if it was steam or even mainly steam with some glass.

It might just be me but flying glass cockpit GA planes they all seem the same eventually.

Edited by Glenn Fitzpatrick
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, jimcarrel said:

Surely this would not have a glass panel crammed into it. Pure blasphemy!!

Vast majority of Aviat Husky's do have a glass panel. Can't really complain about the sim version having that if it is an accurate rendition of how the real aeroplane usually is configured: https://aviataircraft.com/husky-radio-packages/

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

I'll pass if its glass, unless of course, it has the most remarkable flight model (ever developed)

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

5 minutes ago, jimcarrel said:

I'll pass if its glass, unless of course, it has the most remarkable flight model (ever developed)

The A1 was old style round gauges. Pre mid 80's back to 76 is the version i'd like to see. But yeah it's an A1-C, so all glass no class.

tpewpb-6.png

Shame if if it's just all glass. An analog option would be nice. Sometimes just  flying old school and having to know basic math and geometry is fun

Edited by styckx

ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-E GAMING / i9-9900k @ 4.7 all cores w/ NOCTUA NH-D15S / 2080ti / 32GB G.Skill 3200 RIPJAWS / 1TB Evo SSD / 500GB Evo SSD /  2x 3TB HDD / CORSAIR CRYSTAL 570X / IPSG 850W 80+ PLATINUM / Dual 4k Monitors 

22 hours ago, in2tech said:

2021-05-27_02-12-48

Who put those tiny little tires on it? This is a backcountry flyer, it needs 26" tires at a minimum! Blasphemy! Blasphemy, I say!

• Like 1

Best Regards,

Kurt "Yoda" Kalbfleisch

Pinner, Middx, UK

Beta tester for PMDG J41, NGX, and GFO, Flight1 Super King Air B200, Flight1 Cessna Citation Mustang, Flight1 Cessna 182, Flight1 Cessna 177B, Aeroworx B200

4 minutes ago, Yoda967 said:

Who put those tiny little tires on it? This is a backcountry flyer, it needs 26" tires at a minimum! Blasphemy! Blasphemy, I say!

Nice catch 🙂 We are hoping for multiple versions? But you are right, even the default should have bigger tires 🙂 I guess?

The real one in the YouTube video has tiny tires too? Go figure!

Edited by in2tech
  • Like 1

I would hope so. The Husky has a well-earned reputation as a STOL workhorse. I'd hope that Asobo would give us something that represents that: 26" tires, 31" or 35" tires, a cargo pod, and a model with floats. (If they don't, I hope they'll at least not encrypt it all so the community can do it.)  

Best Regards,

Kurt "Yoda" Kalbfleisch

Pinner, Middx, UK

Beta tester for PMDG J41, NGX, and GFO, Flight1 Super King Air B200, Flight1 Cessna Citation Mustang, Flight1 Cessna 182, Flight1 Cessna 177B, Aeroworx B200

52 minutes ago, in2tech said:

Nice catch 🙂 We are hoping for multiple versions? But you are right, even the default should have bigger tires 🙂 I guess?

The real one in the YouTube video has tiny tires too? Go figure!

You are terrible at acting like you are not involved in the involvement of this plane

Shame on you for your enthusiastic vagueness! While being completely suggestive!

/sarcasm 🙂

Becareful brother. Those NDA's are a...

Edited by styckx

ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-E GAMING / i9-9900k @ 4.7 all cores w/ NOCTUA NH-D15S / 2080ti / 32GB G.Skill 3200 RIPJAWS / 1TB Evo SSD / 500GB Evo SSD /  2x 3TB HDD / CORSAIR CRYSTAL 570X / IPSG 850W 80+ PLATINUM / Dual 4k Monitors 

9 minutes ago, styckx said:

You are terrible at acting like you are not involved in the involvement of this plane

Shame on you for your enthusiastic vagueness! While being completely suggestive!

/sarcasm 🙂

Becareful brother. Those NDA's are MF'er... 

If that's what you think I am honored. Although nothing could be further from the truth. And you don't have to worry about an NDA, when you are not part of one 🙂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Yoda967 said:

In real life the disadvantages of massive tires is:

1. they cost a cr@pload to buy and replace
  2. you can be adding 20 lbs or more a wheel to your preload weight
  3. their may be issues with sidewall loading under heavy loads and flex in the walls

Probably other things I am not aware of ...

Of course in a sim none of that is relevant we can just throw on big wheels because they look cool  😄

Edited by Glenn Fitzpatrick
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Glenn Fitzpatrick said:

In real life the disadvantages of massive tires is:

1. they cost a cr@pload to buy and replace
  2. you can be adding 20 lbs or more a wheel to your preload weight
  3. their may be issues with sidewall loading under heavy loads and flex in the walls

Probably other things I am not aware of ...

Of course in a sim none of that is relevant.

All true, although one could argue that backcountry flying is risky enough to justify the cost and extra weight of a set of suitably larger ones that will help avoid bending a gear strut when you hit a rock on an unimproved landing area. 

As for what's representative of the airplanes out there, a quick tally of one dealer's inventory shows one A-1C with Wipline 2100 floats, one with 35" tires, three with 31" tires, twenty-two with 29" tires, and four with 26" tires. Take from that what you will. 😉

Best Regards,

Kurt "Yoda" Kalbfleisch

Pinner, Middx, UK