Sign in to follow this  
mpw8679

Just Flight turbo arrow

Download from your account Orders page and then install.  No need to uninstall.

--- Jim  ---

Thank you! Just did.

I hope I can now verify my Navigraph Charts account. 🙂

Bob

On 5/30/2021 at 7:25 AM, VFXSimmer said:

People who don’t use VR tend to forget that in VR it’s simply a matter of leaning a little forward if you can’t read something.  You aren’t “resolution bound” in quite the same way as in 2D monitor flying.  Leaning in only a little bit puts that otherwise hard to read gauge at a significantly larger percentage of the “screen space” within your goggles. (just like it would in real life if you sitting in a real cockpit).  It’s not a fixed thing.

There’s also a right mouse button zoom, but honestly I rarely use it.

I do not have VR but people were complaining the cockpit zoom in VR mode is not currently supported.  However if it works fine as is - all good I suppose 😄

Edited by Glenn Fitzpatrick

1 hour ago, Glenn Fitzpatrick said:

I do not have VR but people were complaining the cockpit zoom in VR mode is not currently supported.  However if it works fine as is - all good I suppose 😄

You know to be honest, I might be wrong about the zoom.  I think there might be one, but I honestly just lean in whenever I can’t read something and never use it, so I could be mistaken about wether the right mouse zoom functions or not.   Leaning in though works just as well as, for example, a custom camera set to view the MCDU in a normal monitor setup and I love the immersion of feeling like I’m in the actual cockpit.

All good, this is kinda off topic, so I’ll end it there 🙂 

If anyone is still on the fence about this, here's my review of it. This is done with patched version 0.1.1, which tweaked the engine modeling a bit and some other bits and bats:

• Like 5
  • Upvote 4

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Good comprehensive review.

I picked up a couple of things there I had not realised - like the side window can be opened in flight or there was extra info in the flight management section of the panel.

I had an excellent flight earlier on vatsim with full atc coverage from Boston to lga. It performed exceptionally well and the GTN made it perfect to fly in imc conditions 

Put me amongst the ranks of those lured in by the 66% discount.   With that and some bonus points I ended up getting it for about $13.   Not bad at all.

After two days of flying, my basic feeling is that it's money very well spent.   If you weren't a fan of the NA Arrow for some reason, this one probably won't make you a believer.   But if you already liked that one, then having just a dash more power, and a lot more climb ability, makes this a no-brainer IMO.

Plus you get that delicious T-tail.

Microsoft-Flight-Simulator-Screenshot-20

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

A little pointer from the main forums.

Logging out with the autopilot still enabled if you are saving states, messes up the autopilot next time you load the plane. 

Remember to turn off the AP before shutting the aircraft down if you are saving state.

Edited by Glenn Fitzpatrick

12 hours ago, Chock said:

If anyone is still on the fence about this, here's my review of it. This is done with patched version 0.1.1, which tweaked the engine modeling a bit and some other bits and bats:

Cool.  Watched this video on break....if I can find the time to fly I'll buy this.

• Upvote 1

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

I don’t see a way of getting a discount from buying the first one?

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

10 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

I don’t see a way of getting a discount from buying the first one?

Go to your account page, click on the Download/Activation button for the original arrow you purchased then on that page near the bottom should be your discount code.

Edited by The Moose
  • Like 1

Does anyone edited Little Navmap performance menu for the Turbo Arrow and would be kind enough to share it?

30 minutes ago, Chapstick said:

The AP doesn't have alt hold, right? 

Click that Piper-text above the rotating a/p dial and voilá.