Sign in to follow this  
G-RFRY

ORBX SALE P3Dv5

1 minute ago, F737NG said:

That's correct, apart from TE Netherlands, which has 5 seasons.

In certain areas, namely TE Southern California and TE Florida, there's no real need for seasonality.
Even TE Oregon and TE Washington don't necessarily need a hard winter season depiction and the trees will change colour in TE regions according to season if you use Orbx Global Trees HD.

It's not perfect, but I much prefer TrueEarth and other photoscenery terrain to landclass textures.

That's an excellent point!  Thanks for confirming.

Dan

Dan Pergau - PPL-SEL

I7-10700k, RTX4070, 32gb-3200mhz | Dell U3415W | Saitek Pro Pedals & Logitech 3D Extreme | - PMDG Boeings, iFly MAX, Fenix A320, Leonardo MadDog and Majestic Q400 | P3Dv5 & MSFS

2 hours ago, Rafal said:

I have no plans to move to MSFS in the foreseeable future, so I'm happy about such 50% sales.

Yep, MSFS has much maturing to do, and it seems there's a lot of that "two steps forward, one step back" updating going on, so P3D works just fine for me.  It just works better with ORBX (especially at 50% off). 🙂

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Perfect time to buy KSJC at 50% off. 

Eric 

6 hours ago, B777ER said:

Perfect time to buy KSJC at 50% off. 

I'm not happy with that purchase, it's the worst performing airport I have...

• Upvote 1

Shom

[Win 10 Pro, i7-9700K, MSI 3080Ti, 4K screen, Crucial 2666 16GB, 2 500GB Samsung EVOs 850/860]

[MSFS 2020 running with Fenix A320, PMDG 737, FSS E-175, Aerosoft CRJ]

[P3D v5.3 HF2 running with ifly 737 Max 8, FSLabs A319/320/321, Feelthere E170/175/190/195 v3, PMDG 737 NGXu ,TFDI 717, Aerosoft CRJ Pro, Majestic Dash 8, CS 757 iii, Feelthere ERJ-145, Fly The Maddog X, QW 787, PMDG 777]

I also would like Charleston. I’m happy with my true earth Florida and not sure how much Orlando would improve. Agree also about sjc. I recommend khvn new haven. A little airport but they’ve done it nicely. With avelo spooling up there soon, there will be some interesting flights 

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

FTX cities eat so much resources that they must be the only activated sceneries in order to function.

KMRY? YMML? 74S - Anacortes?

Any thoughts about these 3?

Thanks!

&

ugcx_banner.png

1 hour ago, sholay said:

KMRY? YMML? 74S - Anacortes?

Any thoughts about these 3?

Thanks!

&

Good quality, Monterey on a scenic place. Anacortes one of those small fields in Pacific Northwest, row of hangars and clubhouse. Makes one stop for a round flight with a Cessna.

Don't forget that for KMRY to function correctly, you must have Northern California installed.

• Like 1

Gigabyte x670 Aorus Elite AX MB; AMD 7800X3D CPU; Deepcool LT520 AIO Cooler; 64 Gb G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO DDR5 6000; Win11 Pro; P3D V5.4; 1 Samsung 990 2Tb NVMe SSD: 1 Crucial 4Tb MX500 SATA SSD; 1 Samsung 860 1Tb SSD; Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 1080ti 11Gb VRAM; Toshiba 43" LED TV @ 4k; Honeycomb Bravo.

Any thoughts on MSFS Chicago Landmarks? Just curious if this is that much of an upgrade vs. freeware available.

Cheers, Pete

Edited by PilotPete99

Pete Solov - Lake in the Hills 3CK

and Schaumburg Regional 06C
Proud AOPA Member - PPL 2001
Real World Piper Cherokee Pilot

12 hours ago, PilotPete99 said:

Any thoughts on MSFS Chicago Landmarks? Just curious if this is that much of an upgrade vs. freeware available.

Cheers, Pete

It may be too late, but IMO for the price it's not night and day but DEFINATELY worth the price, similarly to Washington.

&

• Upvote 1

ugcx_banner.png

OpenLC Africa is worth it?

12400F - 32GB DDR4 - RTX4070 - 1440p G-Sync UltraWide - Sennheiser GSX 1000 - O11 Air Mini - 1TB NVMe + 2TB SSD - Windows 11 Pro - Prepar3D 5.4

9 hours ago, sholay said:

It may be too late, but IMO for the price it's not night and day but DEFINATELY worth the price, similarly to Washington.

&

Thanks, I will keep this mind for the next sale. Since I still fly mainly P3d I have no problem waiting.

Cheers, Pete

Pete Solov - Lake in the Hills 3CK

and Schaumburg Regional 06C
Proud AOPA Member - PPL 2001
Real World Piper Cherokee Pilot

Very disappointed ( again) that there is still no version of YPPH for P3D v4, if they can put one out for XPlane, what's the problem ? 😔

Neil Ward

CPU Intel Core i7 7740X@4.30Ghz with FrostFlow 240L Liquid Cooling, M/B ROG STRIX X299-E-GAMING, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, RAM G.Skill 32GB DDR4 Ripjaws Blue,