Sign in to follow this  
Andreas Stangenes

CRJ doesnt pick up my x52 saitek throttle since todays patch

Anyone else have this problem? Before the patch I could use my saitek x52 throttle with the CRJ just fine. After updating the airplane it no longer is picked up by the EFB configurator. Whenever I try to set a value (ie, idle) it jumps to -99999. The number value does not move when I move the throttle. 

Ive tried uninstalling the addon and then reinstalling it using the latest build, but that didnt help. I also tried assigning my throttle via FSUIPC, but that didn't help either. 

Andreas Stangenes

http://www.youtube.com/user/krsans78
Add me on gamertag: Bullhorns78

Do a quick test with e.g., the default Cessna and see if it is working there.

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

Quite a few reporting throttles not working after update today, I think i'll hold off for now until any issue is resolved.

Edited by Car147

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

My Saitek Throttle Quads (I have two of them) are working ok with MSFS 2020 v 1.16.2.

I also have the Saitek X52 Throttle and X52 Joystick but not using them it with MSFS 2020.

Best Regards,

1 hour ago, Andreas Stangenes said:

Anyone else have this problem? Before the patch I could use my saitek x52 throttle with the CRJ just fine. After updating the airplane it no longer is picked up by the EFB configurator. Whenever I try to set a value (ie, idle) it jumps to -99999. The number value does not move when I move the throttle. 

Ive tried uninstalling the addon and then reinstalling it using the latest build, but that didnt help. I also tried assigning my throttle via FSUIPC, but that didn't help either. 

Are you using the Saitek X52 Throttle and Saitek X52 Joystick as they come in a set with MSFS 2020?

Best Regards,

Reading here: https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/164092-my-throttle-doesnt-work-after-update-1003/

I guess you will need to delete that folder Aerosoft-crj from the localstate and let the sim to rebuild the whole thing again. It could be a conflict with the old compiled files 

Edited by omarsmak30
  • Like 1

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, 64GB DDR5 6000MHZ RAM, RTX 2080Super 

43 minutes ago, Andreas Stangenes said:

The solution is to go into MSFS control and set your single physical throttle to both throttle axis 1 and throttle axis 2. Then set dual axis in the CRJ efb config, and voila. It should work.

Thanks fixed it for me!

• Like 1

"Coffee, if your not shaking, you need another cup"
Flight Sim Break Discord Channel: https://discord.com/invite/fCV62Ka2QZ