Sign in to follow this  
Theras

Aerosoft CRJ 550/700 update

1 minute ago, Andreas Stangenes said:

And this is not working for anybody as you can read in the Forum..

cheers 😉

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Shack95 said:

I‘ve heard that on every flight. Weird.

Really? That is weird indeed why my copy would be different.

Yeah my Thrustmaster 16000m HOTAS no longer works with throttle. Have to figure it out? Yes I tried setting it on the EFB, no go so far.

"Coffee, if your not shaking, you need another cup"
Flight Sim Break Discord Channel: https://discord.com/invite/fCV62Ka2QZ

13 minutes ago, Andreas Stangenes said:

I noticed that the setup had defaulted to the single throttle axis option and that wasn't detecting anything.

Since i have a Honeycomb bravo I just automatically switched it to two axis and it worked fine.

Guess Aerosoft's testing didn't cover people using a single throttle axis.

Fixed my Thrustmaster 16000m HOTAS with the suggestion in the X52 thread!

Set Axis1 and 2 on my HOTAS and used the EFB to choose Dual Axis and Saved the config. Mine working now. Of course I had to delete the Single Axis at the bottom of the list!

• Like 1

"Coffee, if your not shaking, you need another cup"
Flight Sim Break Discord Channel: https://discord.com/invite/fCV62Ka2QZ

Hopefully they actually fix the LNAV issue which has been a problem since the Fsx version 

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

5 hours ago, steve310002 said:

Just checked the Aerosoft forums and can't find the patch notes. Any idea where they are?

You can see them in the Update Tool. Even though you can't download it through the tool.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, peter_737 said:

Hi All.

Do you have to uninstall previous version or can you install the new version over it.

Thanks in advance.

Uninstall, then install the new version.

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

3 hours ago, steve310002 said:

Interesting, I have never once heard such an announcement triggered when climbing (or indeed at any other point). Would be great if others could weigh in on their experience with this feature.

I always heard them, and thought it was weird that there was sandwich service on a CRJ so I turned them off.  It’s an option in one of the menus on the EFB.

• Like 1

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

4 hours ago, steve310002 said:

Is there something I must press or do to trigger these during a flight?

Believe you need to look on the EFB > Options. One of the pages has a toggle for inflight announcements.

• Like 1

-J

13700KF | RTX 4090 @ 4K | 32GB DDR5 | 2 x 1TB SSDs | 1TB M.2 NVMe

Uninstalled the latest update as the throttles are not working for me (T1600) - either this was missed in beta testing - or something changed in the SDK. 

There are various"fix"  suggestions in the aerosoft forum, but I think I will wait awhile for a definitive answer.

7800X3D  + RTX 4080 + 32GB DDR5

I honestly don't know why they even made an updater... There's full downloads all the time.

So, does it still have that odd 10-minute initialization each time you want to fly it?  Trying to get my first airliner, but i don't want it like that.

Edited by Nuno Pinto
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

None of the workaround worked for me. Thanks Aerosoft.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

https://fsprocedures.com Your home for all flight simulator related checklist.