Sign in to follow this  
NM5K

Learjet in FSX VERY well done!

Guest Jimbofly

I've been flying the Learjet in FSX lately and just then took a trip from Canberra to Sydney at twilight, and let me say the Learjet in FSX is superbly well done! It flies beautifully and the visual model is quite amazing. I was also amazed at how good FSX looks in the twilight, and how nicely the clouds reflect off the ocean water to produce a visually stunning sim.Well done ACES! :)James

Guest RonB49

Me too James. I've never been impresses with the Learjets in previous versions but I like the way it flys in FSX. R-

I've always flown the Lears a lot in every version.But...I had to tweak the flight model of all the previousversions. Usually to get rid of the "fighter jet" overkillon the control sensitivities. The pitch sensistivity was alwaysway overdone. But, so far I haven't had to go in and butcher the FSX model.I'm still flying the stock air file and cfg. So it must be improved a good bit. The VC is quite a bit better than the FS9 version. I kinda miss flying the older 35 and 31a though. But.. I don'thave any of those with VC's that are up to FSX level. Actually,many floating around use 2d panels only, and I can't fly 2danymore. So...I stuck using the 45 all the time. I guess I'lllive for now. MK