Sign in to follow this  
KevyKevTPA

My MSFS Database

Below is a snip of a database I've started as a central repository for MSFS aircraft.  The raw file can be found on my Discord server here:  https://discord.gg/8nUgs3qWn5 

As you can see, it's got the aircraft name, source, some specs, and most importantly, a link to get both the aircraft and it's avionics, if applicable.  There is no charge for the file, but I am asking anyone who finds errors, or knows about aircraft that are not listed to send me the specs (if you have them), and most importantly, the links for the airframe and avionics.  My goal is for this to be the single most comprehensive database of it's kind available anywhere, so I do appreciate anyone who can assist in filling in missing info.

Enjoy the database, enjoy the aircraft, I particularly like the Vertigo for those fun, goofing around flights we all have from time to time.  It's basically an 850 horsepower JMB.  No, not basically, it IS an 850 hp JBM lol...

If you notice errors or know of missing planes, you can let me know here, or on Discord where I go by the same name.

KKT

lq0zumW.jpg

• Like 2

I just posted a major update to the database file that added a lot of new aircraft.  I encourage everyone to come grab a copy and see what might tickle your fancy.  But if you try to buy them all, I hope you have lots of disposable income!

The server invite above should still be good, if it doesn't work for you, let me know and I'll post a new one.

Thanks,
KKT

nice, great idea, maybe put the link up in the tips and trucks section?

if maintained could be valuable to see what aircraft there are.