Sign in to follow this  
Max Kraus

White Flash

Guest dwaohio

Intermittenly when I am flying when I move my mouse or try to click my mouse on button or gauges there is a short pause and the textures outside goes white. After a couple seconds everything goes back to normal. Few minutes later it happens again. Anyone have an idea what is wrong or experienced the same problem with there mouse movement. Thanks Dave

I have the same problem, usually when using the GPS or other windows in full screen, but I have no idea why the screen refreshes so much. I think there was a thread concerning this somewhere but I'll have to do a search.Ian.

Try turning off the Tool Tips for the panel and see if that helps, sounds like another of those GDI vs DirectX issues (the same reason we black out the screen when showing dialog boxes).

Guest draky

>Intermittenly when I am flying when I move my mouse or try to>click my mouse on button or gauges there is a short pause and>the textures outside goes white. After a couple seconds>everything goes back to normal. Few minutes later it happens>again. Anyone have an idea what is wrong or experienced the>same problem with there mouse movement. >>Thanks DaveTry turning off the aircraft reflections - see this thread (White-Out):-http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho...id=383348&page=It worked for me and I was getting the dreaded white screen for some considerable flying time.You need to adjust the parameter in your FSX.cfg file for AIRCRAFT REFLECTIONS form 1 to 0..... hope this helps out mate...

Aha! Interesting. I too get this white out/pause. It always seems to happen when I try to turn a knob on the MCP. Will try turn off reflections. At this rate, we'll have everything turned off soon.

Regards,

Max    

(YSSY)

i7-12700K | Corsair PC4-28700 DDR4 32Gb | Gigabyte RTX4090 24Gb | Gigabyte Z690 AORUS ELITE DDR4 | Corsair HX1200 PSU