ljk811

VHHH is out

Edited by Manny

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

1 hour ago, vadriver said:

what has that got to do with the airport "scenery" 🤔

Because airports can include their own nav data

Hi.  I just got VHHH from WF Scenery Studio.  It's quite good.

However, there are some minor compatibility issues between VHHH from WF Scenery Studio and Sam Scene 3D's Hong Kong scenery and Macau scenery. If you own the Hong Kong scenery from Sam Scene 3D, and/or you own the Macau scenery from Sam Scene 3D, please ask both developers (ask Sam Scene 3D and WF Scenery) to make both their sceneries compatible with each other.  I think if one of the developers issues an exclusion file, that can fix some of the compatibility issues between both sceneries.

Edit: I want to emphasize the compatibility issues are very minor.  I recommend that you proceed to purchase VHHH from WF Scenery Studio because it's really worth it and the it's just a few minor combability issues that probably won't detract your overall enjoyment of VHHH from WF Scenery Studio.

Edited by abrams_tank
  • Like 2

i5-12400, RTX 3060 Ti, 32 GB RAM

11 minutes ago, abrams_tank said:

However, there are some compatibility issues between VHHH from WF Scenery Studio and Sam Scene 3D's Hong Kong scenery and Macau scenery. If you own the Hong Kong scenery from Sam Scene 3D, and/or you own the Macau scenery from Sam Scene 3D, please ask both developers (ask Sam Scene 3D and WF Scenery) to make both their sceneries compatible with each other.  I think if one of the developers issues an exclusion file, that can fix some of the compatibility issues between both sceneries.

Thanks for the heads up m8, I have the Sam Scene Hong Kong scenary, so will hold off until the devs sort it out.

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

1 minute ago, Car147 said:

Thanks for the heads up m8, I have the Sam Scene Hong Kong scenary, so will hold off until the devs sort it out.

Most of the issues are minor so it might be okay for you.  One issue is that the Macau Sam Scene 3D scenery and VHHH from WF Scenery both have the Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macau bridge.  But if you don't own the Macau scenery, that particular issue probably won't affect you.  The other issues that I noticed were very minor so I don't think you need to hold off purchasing VHHH from WF Scenery Studio.

• Like 1

i5-12400, RTX 3060 Ti, 32 GB RAM

1 hour ago, abrams_tank said:

However, there are some minor compatibility issues between VHHH from WF Scenery Studio and Sam Scene 3D's Hong Kong scenery and Macau scenery. If you own the Hong Kong scenery from Sam Scene 3D, and/or you own the Macau scenery from Sam Scene 3D, please ask both developers (ask Sam Scene 3D and WF Scenery) to make both their sceneries compatible with each other.  I think if one of the developers issues an exclusion file, that can fix some of the compatibility issues between both sceneries.

Edit: I want to emphasize the compatibility issues are very minor.  I recommend that you proceed to purchase VHHH from WF Scenery Studio because it's really worth it and the it's just a few minor combability issues that probably won't detract your overall enjoyment of VHHH from WF Scenery Studio.

1 hour ago, Car147 said:

WF has reported some compatibility issues to SS, and SS will fix it.

• Like 2