Sign in to follow this  
peter_737

Moving around cockpit

Hi Fellow Simmers.

I remember when MSFS2020 first came out  that you could move around the cockpit, eg left, right, up and down using the four arrow keys. The arrow keys now don't have any bindings, I've been into the settings trying to find the appropriate key bindings but don't seem to be able to find them, does anyone know if the bindings still exist and if so where to find them.

Thanks in advance

Peter

The arrow keys should be binded by default. No idea why yours are not. Try resetting your keyboard bindings in the controller options 

ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-E GAMING / i9-9900k @ 4.7 all cores w/ NOCTUA NH-D15S / 2080ti / 32GB G.Skill 3200 RIPJAWS / 1TB Evo SSD / 500GB Evo SSD /  2x 3TB HDD / CORSAIR CRYSTAL 570X / IPSG 850W 80+ PLATINUM / Dual 4k Monitors 

This video shows the default cockpit camera shortcuts: https://youtu.be/fO2nv2j9zNs

No idea how come your shortcuts could have gone but you can restore them in the control panel: while flying press ESC, select Control, select keyboard in the top row that shows all controllers, then at the left select All and Collapse and then find the Cockpit Camera section.

Edited by RudyB24

Always have fun --0-- Flight Sim Navigation

2 minutes ago, peter_737 said:

Thanks Guys.

Setting Keyboard default sorted my problem.

Thanks again,

Peter

Good to hear! Happy flying! 

ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-E GAMING / i9-9900k @ 4.7 all cores w/ NOCTUA NH-D15S / 2080ti / 32GB G.Skill 3200 RIPJAWS / 1TB Evo SSD / 500GB Evo SSD /  2x 3TB HDD / CORSAIR CRYSTAL 570X / IPSG 850W 80+ PLATINUM / Dual 4k Monitors