Sign in to follow this  
PilotPete99

A32NX and A320 NEO

1 hour ago, Nuno Pinto said:

The A32NX is a project that focuses in improving on the existing A320 NEO. As it is right now it adds mostly simple missing things from the original, but they intend to make it an actual flying and usable A320. In all honesty as soon as FSL (or even Aerosoft for that matter) release their versions, this will become obsolete probably.

Edited for accuracy!🤨

• Like 5

OS:     Win11 Home; Mobo: Asus TUF Gaming Z690-Plus WiFi D4; CPU: Intel i5-12400 (Alder Lake) 4.4 GHz
RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 64Gb (4x16GB) 3600 MHz; GPU:  MSI Radeon RX 5700XT [8GB] 
SSD:  Corsair Force MP510 (for OS);  2x 1TB & 1x 2TB Sabrent Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0 (one for sim, two for addons)
HDD:  Seagate 3TB (Data); Seagate 1TB (Programs), ASUS TUF Gaming VG32VQ1B Curved 31.5" monitor, 1440p, 38Mbs ethernet 

Fulcrum One Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo throttle, Thrustmaster Airbus TCA sidestick & throttle, Logitech Pro pedals, Xbox wireless gamepad (1st gen)

Wow, it's amazing how so many people actually think there _IS_ a huge difference between the flying rock that is the default CTRL-E A320 "NEO" and the "mod". I'll leave it here because this is a lost war (that i don't even care about).

"Great Detail" "Actual Pilots". Wow. I mean WOW.

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

1 hour ago, Watsi said:

Well, in all honesty you will have to wait for another A320. Aerosoft already postboned their A320 because of us.

I appreciate what you're trying to do. Good luck, at least the CTRL-E crowd loves you.

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

3 hours ago, Nuno Pinto said:

Wow, it's amazing how so many people actually think there _IS_ a huge difference between the flying rock that is the default CTRL-E A320 "NEO" and the "mod". I'll leave it here because this is a lost war (that i don't even care about).

Why don't you tell us your qualifications  for   being such  an expert on the A 320... I'm sure we will all be really impressed. 😆

• Like 5

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

5 hours ago, Nuno Pinto said:

The A32NX is a project that focuses in improving on the existing A320 NEO. As it is right now it adds mostly simple missing things from the original, but they intend to make it an actual flying and usable A320. In all honesty as soon as FSL (or even Aerosoft for that matter) release their versions, this will become obsolete probably.

Based on what evidence do you make this statement? You ARE talking about the FbW mod, right?

• Like 1

people came together to provide an excellent free upgrade to the a320 and it becomes a throwaway just like that...

oh, wait, this is avsim.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

i9-10900k @ 5.1GHz 32G XMP-3200 | RTX3090 | 3T m.2 | Win11 | vkb-gf ultimate & pedals | virpil cm3 throttle | 55" 4k UHDTV | HP R-G2 VR | DCS

I appreciate what you're trying to do. Good luck, at least the CTRL-E crowd loves you.

Not only the CTRL-E crowd my friend...

I have used all the FSLabs models for years and I don´t miss them for a second when flying the latest Dev version of the FBW.

From the appearance of the flight-deck, to the sounds, the external model and the improving systems, I've never been happier with a virtual bus in my whole simming life. 

Edited by GCBraun
  • Like 12

PC1: AMD Ryzen 7800X3D | Zotac RTX 4090 Trinity | Asus TUF X670E-Plus | G.SKILL Trident Z5 NEO 32GB DDR5 PC 6000 CL30 | 4TB NVMe  | Noctua NH-D15 | Asus TUF 1000W Gold | be quiet! Pure Base 500DX | Noctua NH-D15S | LG OLED CX 48"

PC2: AMD Ryzen 7700X | PowerColor Radeon RX 6800 XT Red Dragon | MSI MPG B650I EDGE  ITX | G.SKILL Flare Expo X5 32GB DDR5 PC 6000 CL32 | 2TB NVMe  | Cooler Master Hyper | Lian Li 750W SFX Gold | Lian Li TU150 | SAMSUNG Odyssey G9 49"

GoFlight GF-PRO NG 737 Yoke System - Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle - MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - TrackIR - Stream Deck XL + Stream Deck Plus

"Simple missing things"........Haha!

5800X3D. 32 GB RAM. 1TB SATA SSD. 3TB HDD. RTX 3070 Ti.

6 hours ago, Nuno Pinto said:

What a crass and unreasonable thing to say. Your knowledge of the FBW is clearly lacking yet you mouth off here and even try to belittle one of the dev team! Were it not for your 2000+ posts here on Avsim, I would call you a click baiter and move on. Please do one of two things - educate yourself on the FBW A320 or get back in your little box of bliss.

Edited by RaptyrOne
  • Like 10

GregH

Intel Core i7 14700K / Palit RTX4070Ti Super OC / Corsair 32GB DDR5 6000 MHz / MSI Z790 M/board / Corsair NVMe 9500 read, 8500 write / Corsair PSU1200W / CH Products Yoke, Pedals & Quad; Airbus Side Stick, Airbus Quadrant / TrackIR, 32” 4K 144hz 1ms Monitor

7 hours ago, Nuno Pinto said:

Are you a real life certified A320 pilot?

Well, BlackBox711 is a real life certified A320 pilot and he streams on Twitch.  If the FS Labs A320 gets a 10 out of 10 for their modeling of systems, BlackBox711 currently rates the FBW A320 about a 6 out of 10.  In fact, BlackBox711 will fly the FBW A320 on his stream from time to time because he quite enjoys it.  BlackBox711 would probably rate the default A320 about a 1 out of 10 or 2 out of 10.  So the FBW team has made considerable progress on the A320 from the default A320 if BlackBox711 can give it a 6 out of 10.  It's not perfect yet and still needs more features to be implemented, but getting a 6 out of 10 by a real life certified A320 pilot after some 9 months of work is pretty impressive by the FBW team.

But let me guess, you are not a real life certified A320 pilot.

PS. Kudos to the FBW team for the great work they've done!  You guys are becoming the MSFS version of Zibo!

Edited by abrams_tank
  • Like 4

i5-12400, RTX 3060 Ti, 32 GB RAM

9 hours ago, Nuno Pinto said:

The A32NX is a project that focuses in improving on the existing A320 NEO. As it is right now it greatly enhances the original and they intend to further develop it into a complete simulation of an A320. In all honesty as soon as FSL (or even Aerosoft for that matter) release their versions, they will be already obsolete. 

Fixed that for you. 😁

• Like 2

Great thread to seize the opportunity to say a heartfelt thank you to all volunteers who spend their free time to provide us with a much improved A320 and this on a freeware basis. For many of us, our hobby would not be the same without your dedication and hard work. Hats off gentlemen for your combined talents and splendid cooperation, it is incredible to see how frequently you add features, or small tunings to your project... daily!!!

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1

Disagree completely. The FBW aircraft is a vast improvement over the default. I’d be astounded if we saw an FSLabs A320 in MSFS within the next 18 months. By then it won’t matter because the FBW version will be at that level anyway

• Like 4

Kael Oswald

7950X3D / 64GB DDR5 6000 @ CL30 / Custom Water Loop / RTX 4090 / 3 x 50" 4K LCD TVs

What simple things are you referring to? You are telling me a complete custom autopilot or complete custom fly by wire are simple things to add? 

And no, they won't become obsolete, in fact they will reach a new level of realism. 

• Like 5

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, 64GB DDR5 6000MHZ RAM, RTX 2080Super 

The fbw team did a wonderful job creating this plane or at least improving so many things. It must literally  take thousands of hours to implement the things they did.

Let's at least show some respect to those who have achieved things I never could in a lifetime.

Jozeff

• Like 4