Sign in to follow this  
Andreas Stangenes

Couldnt log you in?

I'm getting the error message from ms when I start the sim that there is an error logging in (play in offline mode / try again). Ive tried logging out of the ms store and back in, but that didnt help. Anyone else having this issue, or is there something else I can do?

Andreas Stangenes

http://www.youtube.com/user/krsans78
Add me on gamertag: Bullhorns78

I just made a flight and it all worked. West European Server.

Kind regards, Michael

• Like 1

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

5 minutes ago, Andreas Stangenes said:

Thanks, Michael. It seems it just needed some time to sort itself out. Logging back in now worked 🙂

I had the same message yesterday Andreas (in Australia). Restarting the PC fixed the issue. Strange though.

Murray Dreyer

Server issues again. I have been unable to log in for the past 3 hours. X-Box- Live status only shows some issue with Forza Horizon login, but I assume it is the same authentification server.

I have nothing against DRM, but Microsoft should really get these constant outages sortet. Every 4-6 weeks there is one.

Just had the same issue over the last few hours.

After looking through the forums, found a suggestion to try launching the sim through the xbox app (rather than the shortcut on the start bar I had created) - that seems to have worked, but I no longer get the "launching game" splash screen before the Asobo one...strange.

I've been flying all evening yesterday after Andreas' report, and no issue or outage. I guess it is (was?) limited to some servers.

But yes, I experienced it before, too. Perhaps this would be a good topic for the next Q&A. I'll try to recollect.

Kind regards, Michael

• Like 1

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

This is not a minor problem. After 11 hours I still can't log in and looking at the X-Box-Live status shows me that more games are affected. It is however not reported as widespread. Maybe this is why it take so long to fix this time.

Edit: Well now after a dozen retries it finally works again.

Edited by Farlis
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Andreas Stangenes said:

I'm getting the error message from ms when I start the sim that there is an error logging in (play in offline mode / try again). Ive tried logging out of the ms store and back in, but that didnt help. Anyone else having this issue, or is there something else I can do?

Pretty sure it was a sever error.  Looking at the time of your post i was flying at the time and got kicked into offline mode.  There were no issues with my internet so it must have been server side.

• Like 1