Sign in to follow this  
karm2275

PMDG 747 Long-Haul stutters

I don't use Navigraph SimLink and my specs are the following : i7-9700K@3.6GHz, RTX 3070, 16GB-3200MHz CL 16. I have FPS limiter set to 35 in the Nvidia Control panel.. I'll turn it off and text it and thank you for the responses! 

17 hours ago, Dreamflight767 said:

I get long stutters in all my PMDG airplanes.  The mouse cursor develops a "circle" when the computer is thinking after you are trying to open a folder or program.  Once the circle stops, and goes back to an arrow, P3D un-pauses and I can keep flying.  Drives me nuts but I'm tried of chasing issues.

Easy solution.....don't.

Intel i7 6700K @4.3. 32gb Gskill 3200 RAM. Z170x Gigabyte m/b. 28" LG HD monitor. Win 10 Home. 500g Samsung 960 as Windows home. 1 Gb Mushkin SSD for P3D. GTX 1080 8gb.

I am having similar issues as the OP, but on the DC 6, and it happens right away. I pan around the aircraft and I will get this "hangs" in the camera. I have my p3dv5 installed on a separate ssd. I am reinstalling it right now to my c drive which is a nvme m2 drive that also houses my msfs. It was a good tip about the simlink and chaseplane. I will investigate those as well if the reinstallation doesnt give me the results I want. 

Andreas Stangenes

http://www.youtube.com/user/krsans78
Add me on gamertag: Bullhorns78

I found out that it is water/shore-lines that is giving me stutters. Turning off water detail removed the issue. The rest of the sliders can go all the way to the right 🙂

Edited by Andreas Stangenes

Andreas Stangenes

3 hours ago, Andreas Stangenes said:

I found out that it is water/shore-lines that is giving me stutters. Turning off water detail removed the issue. The rest of the sliders can go all the way to the right 🙂

I have this same problem…..only at the shorelines……by turning off water detail, are you suggesting to move the water detail slider all the way to the left?

Zachary Kerr

"I fly a fake plane on my computer and I love it!"

31 minutes ago, zkerr8 said:

I have this same problem…..only at the shorelines……by turning off water detail, are you suggesting to move the water detail slider all the way to the left?

Yes 🙂 my sim is now smooth as butter with all other sliders to the right

• Upvote 1

Andreas Stangenes