Sign in to follow this  
martin-w

US military UFO report 'does not confirm or rule out aliens!

Given all the different configurations of these alien craft from fuzzy blobs on radar and hand-held cameras to clearer pictures of true flying saucer configurations to a 3 acre triangular space craft slowly and silently flying over Phoenix how many alien cultures are investigating earth?

With NORAD tracking thousands of satellites and pieces of space junk have they ever spotted one of these alien space ships in orbit?

They seem to be very interested in tracking aircraft and buzzing ships.  Have any ever flown around and investigated the International Space Station?  Over the years have any tracked the vehicles the world has launched to join up with or return from the ISS?  Don't you think they would be more interested in gathering data about our space program than a B747 cargo ship flying over Alaska?

Noel

• Like 1

The tires are worn.  The shocks are shot.  The steering is wobbly.  But the engine still runs fine.

1 hour ago, birdguy said:

Given all the different configurations of these alien craft from fuzzy blobs on radar and hand-held cameras to clearer pictures of true flying saucer configurations to a 3 acre triangular space craft slowly and silently flying over Phoenix how many alien cultures are investigating earth?

With NORAD tracking thousands of satellites and pieces of space junk have they ever spotted one of these alien space ships in orbit?

They seem to be very interested in tracking aircraft and buzzing ships.  Have any ever flown around and investigated the International Space Station?  Over the years have any tracked the vehicles the world has launched to join up with or return from the ISS?  Don't you think they would be more interested in gathering data about our space program than a B747 cargo ship flying over Alaska?

Noel

Something tells me NASA wouldn't tell us if they did. Although they may be more interested in our war machines I guess.

NORAD have tracked stuff.

I guess it would make sense if diferant craft configurations were seen. Even one species might have mother's ships, unmanned probes, etc.

Another possibility is that some are top secret tech, and others an alien species or two.

Having visited NORAD in Cheyenne Mountain near Colorado Springs the security there is like nothing I had ever seen anywhere before or since.  Our weather flight commander knew an officer who worked there.  He arranged a tour for us.  Only those of us who had top secret and NATO clearances were permitted inside.  I was surprised at the number of Candian officers and NCOs I saw there.  Also some NATO officers.

Before entering a room our guide went inside and the operators removed everything classified from their screens.  We saw what we were told were airliners but no military flights were on the screen.  In one room the screen had a couple of red blips just off the Coast of North Carolina.  When I asked the operator what they were he said, "Ooops," and pressed a key and they disappeared.  Then he whispered to me they were Russian Subs.  I don't know if he was telling the truth or not.  But it's hard for me to believe anything was leaked from NORAD.

While I have heard lots of stuff coming from ship and aircraft and ATC radars I  have never heard of any UFO stuff coming from NORAD.  Can you tell us where you heard about NORAD UFO sightings Martin?  I'm not doubting you, I'm just surprised that it would have happened.

Noel

Edited by birdguy
  • Like 1

The tires are worn.  The shocks are shot.  The steering is wobbly.  But the engine still runs fine.

2 hours ago, birdguy said:

While I have heard lots of stuff coming from ship and aircraft and ATC radars I  have never heard of any UFO stuff coming from NORAD.  Can you tell us where you heard about NORAD UFO sightings Martin?  I'm not doubting you, I'm just surprised that it would have happened.

IIRC it was a UFO documentary that claimed the sighting was backed up by NORAD. You would be right to doubt me. Can't verify the veracity. 

3 hours ago, rjetster said:

Well, this Earth may be their home... 

That's been suggested before indeed. Everything from Atlantean's to an alien race hiding in the depths of the ocean. 

Edited by martin-w

46 minutes ago, martin-w said:

That's been suggested before indeed. Everything from Atlantean's to an alien race hiding in the depths of the ocean. 

Or Big Foot or the ancient Incas and Mayans.  And as Antarctica melts who knows what might lie under the ice.  Perhaps ancient aliens helped native cultures flee the earth for some reason and what we see in the skies now are their decendents returning to visit their ancestral homeland in tourist cruise ships.  That funny looking guy at the end of the bar might be one of them.

Noel

Apparently the aliens cannot quite make up their minds about the worthiness of Earthly society. On the one hand the ever popular uh huh huh Beavis and Butthead videos on Youtube. On the other hand the disappointing later episodes of Star Wars. Other media they examine lies somewhere in between those extremes.

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

16 hours ago, birdguy said:

That funny looking guy at the end of the bar might be one of them.

Now that is an interesting thought. We humans are  developing metamaterial cloaking devices. At present they only work in microwave and I believe now infrared wavelengths. so if we are doing that and an alien species that can get here is, by definition, hundreds or even thousands of years ahead of us... they would have perfected such tech and could have a huge mothership hovering over our heads and we would never know.

And yes, even invisible aliens in the very room you are located in now!!!! 

I'm pretty sure that I have a resident alien living with me here. Someone is frequently whispering into my ears...

... and someone is constantly putting the toilet seat down, and I don't always turn on the bathroom light in the middle of the night!

• Like 1

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

8 hours ago, martin-w said:

And yes, even invisible aliens in the very room you are located in now!!!!

That's who's laughing at me when I am flying my flight simulator!  Not only that, he or she makes typo errors when I'm tryoing to compose a message here.

I can see the sign in their other world travel agency.  "Go to Earth.  Tease the aborigines.  Great fun!  Cruise ships eave daily."

Noel

Edited by birdguy
  • Like 1

Nah we are the introduced species from another planet and are the ones that messed this place up, the Neanderthals were the original species of this planet and we killed them off 🤣

Matthew Kane

You might be right Matthew.  Earth might be the galactic insane asylum and all those UFOs we see are delivering new inmates.

Noel

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Matthew Kane said:

Nah we are the introduced species from another planet and are the ones that messed this place up, the Neanderthals were the original species of this planet and we killed them off 🤣

Could we be the descendants of the Martians who left Mars when it was drying up and colonized Earth?

Noel 

• Upvote 1