Sign in to follow this  
bean_sprout

BizJets Please

Does anyone know what the state of bizjet development is for MSFS?  I've been pineing for one and can't find any info.

TIA

bs

AMD RYZEN 9 5900X 12 CORE CPU - ZOTAC RTX 3060Ti GPU - NZXT H510i ELITE CASE - EVO M.2 970 500GB DRIVE - 32GB XTREEM 4000 MEM - XPG GOLD 80+ 650 WATT PS - NZXT 280 HYBRID COOLER

Do you have the Cessna CJ4? That along with the Working Title mod is available now and getting better with each WT update.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

-J

13700KF | RTX 4090 @ 4K | 32GB DDR5 | 2 x 1TB SSDs | 1TB M.2 NVMe

Yes but was thinking about a lite jet version similar to the Mustang or Phenom perhaps.

Regards

bs

Edited by bean_sprout

AMD RYZEN 9 5900X 12 CORE CPU - ZOTAC RTX 3060Ti GPU - NZXT H510i ELITE CASE - EVO M.2 970 500GB DRIVE - 32GB XTREEM 4000 MEM - XPG GOLD 80+ 650 WATT PS - NZXT 280 HYBRID COOLER

36 minutes ago, bean_sprout said:

Does anyone know what the state of bizjet development is for MSFS?  I've been pineing for one and can't find any info.

TIA

bs

Is there such a thing as a Citation Max? I watch a YT channel where he flies a Cessna and I think it is a Citation Max, but not erally positive. Love the aircraft though! Not sure if it is his YT name , the aircraft name, or both? I like these guys? And Premier 1 Drive, forget his aircraft. Think the company was sold to someone else but not sure?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnwxBsijr0eaDd18MJIAt4Q

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCG4IsPelLNPJZrL7sqZmBPQ

What bizjets you thinking of?

"Coffee, if your not shaking, you need another cup"
Flight Sim Break Discord Channel: https://discord.com/invite/fCV62Ka2QZ

6 minutes ago, in2tech said:

Not sure if it is his YT name

It is. Terribly envious of him though 😁

David Porrett

7 minutes ago, in2tech said:

And Premier 1 Drive, forget his aircraft.

Premier 1 Driver flies a Beechcraft Premier 1.  I was just thinking the other day how much Id like to have one in the sim.  that'd be cool.

• Like 2

|   Dave   |    I've been around for most of my life.

There's always a sunset happening somewhere in the world that somebody is enjoying.

1 minute ago, sightseer said:

Premier 1 Driver flies a Beechcraft Premier 1.  I was just thinking the other day how much Id like to have one in the sim.  that'd be cool.

Thanks, I thought he said ( might be wrong ) they were sold to someone other company? Not sure though? Beechcraft that is?

"Coffee, if your not shaking, you need another cup"
Flight Sim Break Discord Channel: https://discord.com/invite/fCV62Ka2QZ

the internet says Textron bought them.  I didnt know.

|   Dave   |    I've been around for most of my life.

There's always a sunset happening somewhere in the world that somebody is enjoying.

Yes the Premier would be perfect!

Cheers

bs

I'm hoping for a large cabin biz jet someday. The CJ4 is more than good enough for the small jets.

• Upvote 1

13900K | MSI RTX 4090 | 64 GB 3600 MHz | 4x SSD + 1x HDD | ASUS 42" 3840x2160 120Hz OLED
VirtualFly TQ6+ | Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha | MFG Crosswind V2 | RealSimGear GNS530/430

spacer.png

1 hour ago, bean_sprout said:

Yes but was thinking about a Citation or Phenom perhaps.

The CJ4 is a Citation: The Cessna CitationJet 4. Give our mod a try, I don't think you'll be disappointed.

-Matt

• Like 11

20 minutes ago, kiwikat said:

I'm hoping for a large cabin biz jet someday. The CJ4 is more than good enough for the small jets.

Yep.  Give me a Falcon 2000S, Falcon 8x/10x, Global 7500.  Maybe an Embraer 545 or Embraer Praetor.

• Like 3

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

• Like 1

We'll probably have a Phenom 100 and 300, and the Premier 1a in the sim before long. They're both available on P3d from Carenado, and that company has been porting their planes over to MSFS at a fairly rapid pace. Both pretty and fly nicely, but the systems are wonky (moreso in the Phenoms than the Premier). And btw, since the Carenado Premier is named "0GM," it's directly inspired by Greg's videos.

I think I heard that Flysimware is working on bringing their very good Falcon 50 over to MSFS too.

I also think that Carenado will be the first out of the gate with their Phenoms, etc. They'll benefit from the improved G1000 and G3000 in the core sim. As soon as they are released, we'll see 30-40 pages of crying and handwringing. But the Phenoms would be day one buy for me, provided they actually do allow incorpation of the modded avionics from WT. If not, it's a no go. 

I loved the Falcon 50 in P3D, used it with a dual install of the GTN 750 by Flight1. 

For now, the WT CJ4 and the modded Citation Longitude will do just fine. 

28 minutes ago, eslader said:

I think I heard that Flysimware is working on bringing their very good Falcon 50 over to MSFS too.

Link?