Sign in to follow this  
pmplayer

Aerosoft CRJ 500/700 Update 1.0.5.0

On 6/5/2021 at 1:02 AM, pmplayer said:

Is this with using the Update 1.0.5.0 ?

cheers 😉

I had similar experience! Make sure before you start you select default livery. It worked for me!

Edited by sd_flyer

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

Did they fix LNAV Ap hunting? 

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

8 hours ago, Nyxx said:

Aerosoft are a wonderfull company there forums are  the most friendy and hell bent on careing for the customers and always treat them all with the upmost respect.

Andreas finding out it was FSUIP was good for him. He has shown how much help and surport you all gave him. The CRJ flys perfectly along with all AS products. I my self when seeking surport was given the up most resept with " I dont have the fault so just what to you want me to report" perfect. 

All my love and best wishers AS love you xxx

Your never arrogant, talk down to someone in a tone that’s comes across like there not fit to lick you shoes, but always hunble and caring.

Night night god bless I am now off with the fairy’s to fly to the stars to meet the fairly god mother.

And exactly this attitude is what makes you get banned there...

Gerald K. - Germany

Core i7 10700 / ASUS ROG Gaming-E / ASUS Strix  RTX 3090 OC / 32 Gb RAM GSKILL.

"Flightstick" = X56 HOTAS RGB Logitech

3 hours ago, GEKtheReaper said:

And exactly this attitude is what makes you get banned there...

The last time I looked I was not. No sure I have ever got a ban there, does not mean I cannot see how you treat your customers.

Edited by Nyxx
  • Like 2

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

9 hours ago, Nuno Pinto said:

Bashing? I actually said that Hans goes the extra mile in trying to fix his code to the best of his ability. The CRJ does have problems (i don't own it because it's not too reliable in P3D, and it seems it's not working THAT good in MSFS yet), so this comes a long way from "bashing" it.

So, go back one page or two and re-read what i wrote. What i "bashed" as you like to say it, was Aerosoft's forum management which, at times, seems to be run by a bunch of kids with attitude and i stopped participating in there. Yay, problem solved.

Sorry mate: I read the entire thread and decided to write my 2ct and pick some of the names where I read something negative. You are right, you did not tackle the product but the support (but not in a arrogant way). I appologize for that.

I will once more try to explain how the support forum looks like from my point of view and I'm sorry but I have to take @Andreas Stangenes again as example:

So Andreas comes on June 2 on the AS forums and writes on June 2 12 posts in the thread he has opened. He is clearly annoyed by the fact that the product isn't working as expected or not working at all. The thread is closed due to the fact that Andreas himself reports solving hes issue.

Andreas then comes back to the forums and reopens another thread pointing to the first thread that got closed and he's second posts looks like this: "Is support on vacation around here?". I don't see the date the second thread was started but on June the 3rd we have a holiday in Germany, most of the people / companies take Friday off if theres a holiday before and after Friday there is the weekend. So I'm sorry to say but I personaly find such an attitude a bit "demanding" (wanted to write "rude"). It reads like "I'm here NOW and I DEMAND immediate attention because I'm a customer". So did he get down voted for that? Sure!

Now imagine not just one demanding customer but a dozen or more of them a week, reporting issues that might not be related with the CRJ. We have no time at all to respond because the customers fires and fires continously.

We are also only people sitting at home in front of a PC trying to help out (in our spare time) I would like to be treated as one.

@Nuno Pinto because you yourselfe wrote about the neggative attitude on the AS forums, I thought you received downvotes on some threads and I expect those down votes to be related to your wording / writing. Again sorry if I'm wrong.

To close this post up let me tell you something about communication. There are 3 ways of communicating with each other:

1. The worst one is to communicate in writing --> the writer tries to communicate / share / explain something to someone using ONLY hes written words. The reader just reads the written information and makes hes own interpretation of the attitude.

a. The reader is super happy cause he has just won the lottery, he wil read the information open minded and very positive regardless of the attiude it was written in.

b. The reader just had a bad mishap in hes life, he will probably make a negative interpretation of what was written

2. Communicating by voice. This is better then the written form of communication because now you can hear if the voice is loud, friendly, etc. So the listener can make hes interpretation much more easely.

3. The best way of communicating is talking face to face to someone. Now you can not jut hear but also see your partner. So body language comes in play.

Gerald K. - Germany

There is no sense in me continuing this argument. You are obviously pro aerosoft's way of operations on the support forum, while I'm obviously against it. The first thread I made was made on a wednesday, and for every troubleshooting step I made a post. I didnt get a single reply, from either official or unofficial channels, and even to this day M.kock, Hans or sheriffs have made a reply acknowledging me at all. I'm sure they are sitting there in their chairs and getting annoyed by me because they know I'm also reporting about my experience over here at AVsim. 

Today is a week since I opened the ticket, and other than JRRBarrett's reponse (who is a supernice person, and "just" a tester), I have not gotten an official reponse. I think Aerosoft must find communication very difficult.

And talking about the principles of difficult communication, your points are more justified when being flipped around to the customer's point of view: Since it is difficult, people who cant be nice even when receiving multiple negative feedbacks should not be front-end dealing with customers.

Edited by Andreas Stangenes
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Andreas Stangenes

http://www.youtube.com/user/krsans78
Add me on gamertag: Bullhorns78

Andreas,

I agree with very word you just said.

It’s like trying to convince someone that the world is round, when they 100% believe it’s flat.

Its just pointless. It’s also breathtaking. I own a shop and deal with people face to face, if I treated people like they do I would have closed 30 years ago.

Edited by Nyxx
  • Like 5

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

34 minutes ago, Andreas Stangenes said:

The first thread I made was made on a wednesday,

Exactly what I wrote. At what time on the 2nd of June did you open the thread? Are we allowed to have at least 24h to respond to it? Are you aware that there are holidays and weekends?

Demanding, demanding, demanding...what else to say?

Edited by GEKtheReaper

Gerald K. - Germany

And what day is it today? What holiday do you guys have now that lasts a whole week?

43 minutes ago, GEKtheReaper said:

Exactly what I wrote. At what time on the 2nd of June did you open the thread? Are we allowed to have at least 24h to respond to it? Are you aware that there are holidays and weekends?

Demanding, demanding, demanding...what else to say?

Edited by Andreas Stangenes

Andreas Stangenes

http://www.youtube.com/user/krsans78
Add me on gamertag: Bullhorns78

1 hour ago, GEKtheReaper said:

@Nuno Pinto because you yourselfe wrote about the neggative attitude on the AS forums, I thought you received downvotes on some threads and I expect those down votes to be related to your wording / writing. Again sorry if I'm wrong.

No need to apologise for anything, we all have our days and i can be a bit harsh at times when i express myself. As you say, writing doesn't directly translate to what we are feeling and it's hard at times to write exactly about what you want to express.

I was actually banned from the forums simply for discording/insisting in some argument related to their A320 products more than 2 years ago. They have a hard time accepting any argument as valid whenever they have made their mind about something. But i digress, it has been a long time ago and i'm way over that.

Let's just enjoy what we're getting, it has come a long way since FS98.

• Like 2

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

19 minutes ago, Andreas Stangenes said:

And what day is it today? What holiday do you guys have now that lasts a whole week?

What do you mean by this now? 

You did find the culprit or haven't you? Diddn't JRBarrett get into the discussion or didn't he? Didn't he write you that he still does not have the issues you see and it might be related to something else?

You still fail to see that the Up and Downvoting started ONLY after you asked "Is support on vacation around here?" which was indeed in a weekend and rude. And you still fail to see that with your attitude you started to downvote the one user actualy pointing out to you that it is weekend.

Sorry Andreas but it is pointless. It is pointless if I show you good and bad parts of your postings, if I try to explain how user to user support goes, it is pointless to ask you to give us time to reply....

Gerald K. - Germany

Perfect example of negative attitude. Hope for some here at avsim to see.

Gerald K. - Germany

Bash, bash bash! Now locked!

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool: