Sign in to follow this  
Guest DP1

Strange ground mesh at YMML

Guest KaelOost

Hi guys,Wondering if anybody might be able to give me any insight into this. I've attached two pics that show some very 'blocky' ground mesh at Melbourne, Australia. I've installed Cloud 9 Landclass for Australia which is a 100000% improvement on the default landclass, but for some reason I get the attached effect at YMML. I'm not sure if Cloud9 Landclass is to blame, as the effect only occurs WITHIN the boundries of the airport, not outside it. I've been over to the Cloud 9 forums but can't find anything there, and for some reason I'm still waiting for my account to be activated so I can't post there yet.Just wondering if anybody has any ideas if it may be related to Cloud9 Landclass or has anybody seen anything similiar elsewhere?Cheers,Kael

I got the cloud9 yesterday, and I see that speckled bit at Melbourne too. I guess we just have to live with that for now.I agree it's improved Aus by 1,000,000x ! It's made FSX flyable for me now.

Regards,

Max    

(YSSY)

i7-12700K | Corsair PC4-28700 DDR4 32Gb | Gigabyte RTX4090 24Gb | Gigabyte Z690 AORUS ELITE DDR4 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Guest KaelO

Thanks,Good to know its not just me. I wonder if Cloud9 will release an update for the Aus landclass like they've released for the US landclass....

Guest DP1

I have cloud9 in FSX & in my opinion it's better than the default stuff but still needs some work to make it right in Australia. As I said better than the original FSX so that's a start.