Sign in to follow this  
David Roch

Birds and Big Mamma

Guest RayHff

Enjoyed all three of the subject add ons.Regarding Big Mamma, does anyone else see a church sitting in the water to the rear of the plane or is it just me?

Guest rmce

Cant say I have noticed this, too busy crashing into Big Mama as Itry to take off.

>Enjoyed all three of the subject add ons.>>Regarding Big Mamma, does anyone else see a church sitting in>the water to the rear of the plane or is it just me?>>:-)you should maybe consider a period of total abstinence, huh??*:-* no, more seriously, what you see is supposed to be a yacht.maybe some textures mixed up, that's strange.the boat folder is VEH_water_fishingboatlg02 and you can find it here:C:Program FilesMicrosoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XSimObjectsBoatsregards,David

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3 ULTRA GAMING //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

>Cant say I have noticed this, too busy crashing into Big Mama>as Itry to take off.>I'll send you my lawyer!!!:-)

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3 ULTRA GAMING //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

Guest RayHff

I have the file you mentioned; but, in front, at about 11:00, I see the boat.In back, at about 8:00, I see a church setting the the water???

Oh I see!!this scenery is based on Megascenery where the landclass for Hawaii is modified.that's why you see the "church" (in fact a lighthouse :-)) in the water.if you wish, send me your email and I will make a special file for you.

Best regards,
David Roch

Guest RobA

I saw the lighthouse as well but didn't pay too much heed to it. The whales, dolphins and birds were just too cool to worry about it. I don't have the Mega scenery but sure enjoyed your little scenery work1Best, RobRedding, CA

Hi Rob,I just compiled a new file for Ray that gets rid of the lighthouse for those who don't use Megascenery.Drop me an email if you wish and I'll send you the file.Best regards,David

Best regards,
David Roch

Guest rmce

lol!I think Big Mama would eat the plane if Iwas annoying her!

Guest RobA

I'd almost take you up on that David, but ya know, I kind of like it there. Gives me a place to tie up the Goose and have a bit of BBQ..!!! LOLBest, Rob

:-)we'll meet there, I will bring a good bottle of wine!

Best regards,
David Roch

Hi Geofa :-)I was thinking of such a batch file and your idea of geographic locations is excellent.I think it's worth waiting for the ucoming FSX patch though.Right now I am trying to get familiar with the SDK (not an easy task in regards with my skills!!)best,David

Best regards,
David Roch