Sign in to follow this  
guibru

The Embraer 170/175 by Virtualcol coming soon

The Embraer 170/175 by Virtualcol is coming between June 15 and 20, will cost $24.99. 

Virtualcol will be releasing three variants: the Embraer 170, the Embraer 175 with standard winglets and the Embraer 175 with extended winglets. 30 liveries will be available.

https://www.virtualcol.com/front/news/previous-of-our-new-embraer-170-175-msfs/

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

Guillaume

ASUS ROG STRIX Z490 ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K OC 5.5 GHz▪︎  ZOTAC RTX 4090 Trinity OC ▪︎ 64GB Crucial Ballistix  ▪︎ Windows 11 Pro (23H2) ▪︎ 2x Samsung 980 Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive et MSFS) ▪︎ 3x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SATA SSD ▪︎  Corsair RMX 1000W 80 plus Gold PSU  ▪︎ LIAN-LI ODYSSEY X black case

I'll need to see a review if this before I buy. It's too cheap to be very authentic. A default FMC I expect for starters.

37 minutes ago, jarmstro said:

I'll need to see a review if this before I buy. It's too cheap to be very authentic. A default FMC I expect for starters.

It’s VirtualCol....I’m expecting very similar to the current 737. Flyable and similar to default planes.

• Upvote 1

Nick Silver

http://www.youtube.com/user/socalf1fan

Ryzen 7 5800x, 32gb ddr4 3200mhz ram, RTX 3080 FE, HP Reverb G2 v2, 4K Tv Monitor

I would expect it to be broadly similar in scope to their Airbus A220 for FSX/P3D, which was pretty good fun and is reviewed on my youtube channel if you are curious that one. 'Serious Simmers' (TM) need not apply for Virtualcol's stuff, but those who like some cheap and cheerful fun will be happy with it. I'm actually a big fan of Virtualcol; they make no bones about where their products sit in the pecking order, but always offer several variants and a ton of paint jobs. As long as people are aware of that, they won't be disappointed with their output.

Edited by Chock
  • Like 6
  • Upvote 3

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Meh a good hold over till the sim matures and real planes start to really roll out

• Upvote 1

Bah Humbug, a third or fourth tier developer developing the E170/E175...how about a first tier aircraft since this type is really common. It seems Aerosoft alway does the CRJ when this aircraft is rapidly fading away.

I like to see the the complete family E170, E175, E190 & E195 developed along with the Airbus A220-100/300.

Darryl

Ehhh..I'll see about this one. If no one else develops it within the next 6 months or it goes on sale for cheaper.

I absolutely love the Embraer family of aircraft but not a fan of Virtualcol's visual quality at all.

Same with Whiskey Jet's A220. They are stuck on horribly outdated textures for 2021 product releases.

Edited by blueshark747

Asus Maximus X Hero Z370/ Windows 10
MSI Gaming X 1080Ti (2100 mhz OC Watercooled)
8700k (4.7ghz OC Watercooled)
32GB DDR4 3000 Ram
500GB SAMSUNG 860 EVO SERIES SSD M.2

looking forward to this one..   cheap and cheerful..  lots of liveries..  looks OK from screenshots..  will use the MSFS flightplanner and if it uses the default systems will probably follow the route accurately and not dive into the ground on final approach.

Will also work well in OnAir and similar..   what's not to like for £25 and 3 similar but different models?

MAy well become  a favorite to fly for mid range services.

Now  whos going to do a cheap and cheerful version of something like the Phenom so we have the full range from 1101 through the E series 🙂 ?

Graham

Edited by Moria15

System specs...   CPU AMD5950,  GPU AMD6900XT,  ROG crosshair VIII Hero motherboard, Corsair 64 gig LPX 3600 mem, Air cooling on GPU,   Kraken x pump cooling on CPU.  Samsung G7 curved 27" monitor at 2k resolution ULTRA default settings.

I will take a look at this.  I am after something of this size and nature, and I am not a 'deep systems' guy.   As long as it flies nice, looks nice, no serious bugs, and enough autopilot to use the basic functions, I will be alright with it.

The serious simmers and deep systems guys should just pass over it if it not for them - no point complaining as you know what you are getting with Flightbeam.

• Like 1

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

I loved Virtualcol in FSX/P3D! (Hi, Chock!!) Great aircraft for us simpletons who don't have years of training and experience as airline pilots!

Just wish they would do the ERJ's as well

Russ

• Upvote 1

Master Sergeant, U.S. Air Force, Retired

Former T-33A Crew Chief

Former B-1B Crew Chief / Flightline Maintenance Expediter

Former Learjet Corp. Quality Inspector

Formerly Young (😩)

28 minutes ago, b1bmsgt said:

I loved Virtualcol in FSX/P3D! (Hi, Chock!!) Great aircraft for us simpletons who don't have years of training and experience as airline pilots!

Russ

Hi to you too. 🙂

As you say, this kind of thing is great fun for people who don't want to hit the books for three days just to be able to figure out how to turn the radio on, or indeed the 'serious simmers' (TM) who are just in the mood for a quick blast, and so I've always been in favour of this kind of add-on. It stops flight simming from being some snooty exclusive bore-fest and it probably does more to make MSFS a viable product than some super-realistic 737 which costs half your weeks wages that twenty people end up buying. Don't get me wrong, I'm usually one of those twenty, but I think these cheap and cheerful things have a big part to play in the success of MSFS.

Edited by Chock
  • Like 4

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Then you should know that only Virtualcol develops the Embraer 170/175. No hard-core developers offers this product
So if you wish for an Embraer it’s Virtualcol or nothing.

Guillaume

ASUS ROG STRIX Z490 ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K OC 5.5 GHz▪︎  ZOTAC RTX 4090 Trinity OC ▪︎ 64GB Crucial Ballistix  ▪︎ Windows 11 Pro (23H2) ▪︎ 2x Samsung 980 Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive et MSFS) ▪︎ 3x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SATA SSD ▪︎  Corsair RMX 1000W 80 plus Gold PSU  ▪︎ LIAN-LI ODYSSEY X black case

13 hours ago, guibru said:

The Embraer 170/175 by Virtualcol is coming between June 15 and 20, will cost $24.99. 

Virtualcol will be releasing three variants: the Embraer 170, the Embraer 175 with standard winglets and the Embraer 175 with extended winglets. 30 liveries will be available.

https://www.virtualcol.com/front/news/previous-of-our-new-embraer-170-175-msfs/

Due to the excellent quality scenery that MSFS already offers, I'm starting liking this type of aircraft, don't need to study too much to put them quickly into the air. Will look for it!. Thanks for posting.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

This should be a decent aircraft.  When VirtualCol first came out they were almost like scamware level airplanes.  But over the years they have really improved.  Their V2 ATR 42/72 was much better than the first try and the A 220 showed they could make a decent airplane if they spent time on it.  This airplane looks to be slightly higher quality than previous attempts.  The exterior model looks very good. I don't think they did themselves a favor with the low res photos for the release announcement.

As for the E-JET series I had the Wilco/Feel there E Jets V2 and it wasn't much higher quality it also had very bad performance compared to the virtual col.

I'm waiting for their ATR so I can do some Tahiti flying. I'm going to assume their next product will be the E190/195. 

I know Hans Hartmann and Asobo are working on the ATR 42/72. And I know whiskey Jet is working on the A220.  So maybe they will do the DCH8-300?  Who knows.

I'll buy it because chances are we will be waiting a few years for a top tier developer version.  Plus at least Virtualcol made custom legitimate Embraer gages and MFD screens rather than pasting in something in from an Asobo aircraft. And 24 dollars is reasonable,  I bet if people wait a while they can get it for less than 20.

• Upvote 1

The textures (and some of the modeling) looks like it needs a LOT of work done... it might pass for P3D, but definitely not MSFS quality (at least for visuals) in my honest opinion.

Please do not contact me via DM for support or help with the A32NX mod. We recommend using our help channel on our Discord.