Sign in to follow this  
McCrash

Black virtual cockpit textures ?????

Anyone know of a solution to this weird problem?Some FS9 aircraft moved to FSX do this.

I assume you mean that some portions of the virtual cockpit are black.1. If the surface was given a color, with shaders turned on, these surfaces will be black.2. Some of the textures (i.e. Dave Maltby's planes) may have been stored in the main texture directory (fs9texture). Ferret these textures out and then copy them to each of the texture folders in the aircraft's directory. You can also copy them to a single directory, and then add a texture.cfg file in each of the other texture directories to point to the files from the main texture directory (see the default aircraft for examples).Thomas[a href=http://www.flyingscool.com] http://www.flyingscool.com/images/Signature.jpg [/a]I like using VC's :-)N15802 KASH '73 Piper Cherokee Challenger 180

Tom Perry

Signature.jpg

Your right!Some textures I had to move to the aircraft's texture directories.