Sign in to follow this  
Mace

World of AI flightplans killing all other AI flightplans

Guest ropie5

So I've searched high and low for an answer for this problem to no avail...I have some WOA packages installed. They work great. But when I create my own flight plans and stick em in the scenery folder, my new flight plans are not there. I.E. I started making Southwest Air and Delta plans. I used the TraficDatabaseBuilder from the SDK. When copy the new bgl to the correct scenery folder, the work. But when I add the WOA plans to the same folder, only the WOA planes and plans are showing. Removing the WOA fixes the problem. Anyone else having this problem and if so, how did you fix it? I really don't want to get into making even more flight plans. Thanks for any help.

Guest JimC1702

This has been covered a couple of times already. FS9 and FSX create traffic files differently. While FSX will read FS9 type traffic files, it will not read both at the same time. When you install an FS9 type traffic file, you lose any FSX type traffic files, which works great for getting rid of the default airlines, but as you've found out, you're also losing the traffic files you want, including GA traffic.Since the World-of-AI packages are FS9 based you aren't seeing the plans you created with the FSX SDK. What I've done is create my other AI traffic (like Southwest) using an FS9 tool (MRAI) and it works fine with the WOA packages. I also installed WorldGA to get GA traffic back.Jim

Guest ropie5

Thank you mate! I knew the answer was out there (I've seen it before I had the problem) but for some odd reason I couldn't find it when I needed it. Go figure.

I have a question. How do you make flightplans and how do you put them into the game.

HAPPY FLYING
~G "Heavy1216" Edge

Intel Core i9 10850k 5.0ghz, GeFore RTX 3080 , ASUSTek Prime Z490-V, 32GB DDR4 3600

>I have a question. How do you make flightplans and how do you>put them into the game.You could write a book on that. I'd suggest you search this site, and also of course read the SDK.Basically you create a couple of text files (one defining the schedule, one definining the aircraft you want to use, etc.) and then compile them into a .bgl using TrafficDatabasebuilder.exe.RhettAMD 3700+ (@2310 mhz), eVGA 7800GT 256 (Guru3D 93.71), ASUS A8N-E, PC Power 510 SLI, 2 GB Corsair XMS 2.5-3-3-8 (1T), WD 250 gig 7200 rpm SATA2, CoolerMaster Praetorian case

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB