Sign in to follow this  
siggy

PAL and ATIS below 118MHz

Smaller airports may have Pilot Controlled Lighting and even though FSX seems to have records for these frequencies named "ACTIVATE LIGHTS ONLY" (according to BGLAnalyze) they don't seem to work, i.e. tuning these frequencies does not turn on any light there. In the real world I guess one would have to push the 'Talk' button in order to transmit. Is this possible at all in FSX ?The other thing I wonder about is some smaller airports have the ATIS on their VOR (not sure how this is supposed to work as the VOR is both frequency and amplitude modulated for its own purpose). I guess this is not available in FSX ? At least one example that I tried only produced the Morse code.Cheers,Siggy

Siggy Schwarz