Sign in to follow this  
AUjeffk

PC-12 NG?

38 minutes ago, commandantyuuki said:

I can assure you that all our team member agreed to announce it only on release. That way, no disappointement in delays!

Hehe....in this world of multi-month, even multi-year previews before release, that would be refreshing.  I completely understand the need to get the word out that an exciting new plane is coming to generate interest, but we've all seen the bad side of that when the timing was wrong, or the project fizzled out completely...anxiously awaiting the release announcement...next week. 😏🤣 (that should get people talking). 🙂 (like...."What does Steve know that we don't?" Hehe) Spoiler alert: NOTHING, just fishing. 😉 

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

1 hour ago, Steve Dra said:

Hehe....in this world of multi-month, even multi-year previews before release, that would be refreshing.  I completely understand the need to get the word out that an exciting new plane is coming to generate interest, but we've all seen the bad side of that when the timing was wrong, or the project fizzled out completely...anxiously awaiting the release announcement...next week. 😏🤣 (that should get people talking). 🙂 (like...."What does Steve know that we don't?" Hehe) Spoiler alert: NOTHING, just fishing. 😉 

Yeah I understand the point. I'll then say that don't expect any announcement within the next 3 months. 

Yuuki

8 minutes ago, commandantyuuki said:

Yeah I understand the point. I'll then say that don't expect any announcement within the next 3 months. 

Thanks for the info....but personally I'm so backed up with planes I've bought and have not even flown yet (or painted and not flown)...that 3 months will be here before I even got to all my existing un-flown planes.🤣

Patiently waiting for a pleasant surprise when it happens, but not fretting that its not "next week". 🙂  Take your time, give us something that will knock our virtual socks off!

Who could NOT want a PC-12 after watching this:

BTW...Locher airfield is stupendously recreated over at flightsim.to....I've flown into her many times....here with a friend...and some spectators "milking" all the time they can in front of the camera. 😂

O5NoeL.jpg

• Like 2

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

53 minutes ago, Steve Dra said:

Who could NOT want a PC-12 after watching this:

The Cameraman lol (At thumbnail pov)

Also @Steve Dra can you send me a private message? I can't DM you...

Edited by commandantyuuki

Yuuki

Bumping this topic. I for one and am excited for the pc12! Hopefully the five blade version which I still think has the prettiest profile of any plane!