Sign in to follow this  
andy1252

Shoot! missed another one <grin>

Don't worry, someone called the P3D baby ugly this morning so plenty of entertainment in the P3D forums!!!  

To Summarize:

P3D is a mess

Well What did you ever do to fix it

you suck for calling P3D a mess you should leave now

Good times in FS forum world!!  

I just don't get why for as many years as I can remember FS forums have been one of the most volatile, argumentative and frankly disrespectful places of social discourse I visit...   You would think we are talking politics or religion here LOL  

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

4 minutes ago, psolk said:

You would think we are talking politics or religion here LOL  

For many of us, apparently we might as well be.

• Like 1

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

Just now, HiFlyer said:

For many of us, apparently we might as well be.

I would actually say ironically one of the only places I see this animosity is A-liners.net where the A vs B conversations are as bad as the your sim vs my sim conversations here.  

My motorcycle forum has a specific Politics and religion section and I am going to post that while politics and religion are ok we can no longer discuss Flightsim as it has become too volatile 🙂 LOL  

• Like 1

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Nice to see they something back where friends can talk to friends....except me.  As soon as I logged on I got this: 

The page you are trying to access is not available for your account.

I'm still a bad boy after all these years...a lifer with no chance of parole.

Noel

The tires are worn.  The shocks are shot.  The steering is wobbly.  But the engine still runs fine.

I was told that I was banned " because I disrespected J.V. on another forum." Not for something I said on OrbX, but for something I said somewhere else !  Barnyard avian feces.

Sue

It wasn't what we said that got us Permantly banned Sue, it was this:

Noel

shopping.png

The tires are worn.  The shocks are shot.  The steering is wobbly.  But the engine still runs fine.

Hmm, maybe, but the ban came way after the flag. I'm sure it didn't help.  I was told by J.V. ( the ban because of disrespect on other forum thing.)