Sign in to follow this  
ikedaman

Perfect Flight's problem

bought their fsx missions - united airlines bundle pack - no "feature" to use the aircraft of your choice included, no user guide included. Bought their fsx missions delta 717-200. The .mdl file references a .mdl that is not included in the download so you have an invisible aircraft and an invisible vc - you fly the whole flight with the 2d panel and popup panels. contact support? - no response 

I have split your question off from that EXTREMELY old topic from the dark ages.  Your question did not seem to be related to the MD-11, so I changed the title a bit.

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

Got it. I have bought more than a couple perfect flight products for both fs2004 and fsx. Seems like something is always wrong or missing but i have found it relatively easy to modify or fix. For example all of their aircraft for fsx that are not default with basically just a different livery are dx9 so i just substitute my own add ons by opening their .flt file and pasting the title of my add on where it says sim=. The latest case being the captain sim 777 because they did not include the "features" zip file which would automatically do that. I got a really nice b717 from rikoooo.com to replace their invisible, non-existent b717 .mdl. the reason i do stuff like this is, after fixing, i find their products entertaining kind of like fscaptain and fspassengers.