Sign in to follow this  
ChaoticBeauty

MSFS - Xbox Series X|S Gameplay Trailer

Does an XBOX have connectors for Joysticks and Pedals? Will all the expensions (community folder) work on XBOX?

Achim

1 minute ago, fl95 said:

Does an XBOX have connectors for Joysticks and Pedals? Will all the expensions (community folder) work on XBOX?

Achim

Pedals, I don't know, but there are HOTAS out there for X-Box, and Jorg confirmed Keyboard and mouse compatibility.

And no, you can't access the files on X-Box like you do PC, so anything you get on X-Box will most likely be through the Marketplace.

Edited by Tuskin38
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Tuskin38 said:

Pedals, I don't know, but there are HOTAS out there for X-Box, and Jorg confirmed Keyboard and mouse compatibility.

And no, you can't access the files on X-Box like you do PC, so anything you get on X-Box will most likely be through the Marketplace.

But there were talks about a potential freeware section on the MarketPlace.

Anyway, how bloody exciting this is! This is gonna be a massive thing for the hobby and the industry.

• Like 8

They've got the Play Anywhere tech though, don't they? So your PC addons should be available on Xbox.

Mike Beckwith

Just now, Tomaz Drnovsek said:

I don't understand those comments. Will the Xbox version bi different then PC version? Why would you want to play it on xbox if you already have PC version?

Some people don't want to deal with the hassle of crashes, update issues etc, so the want the console version to avoid all that, but it's the same version 

My TV screen is bigger than my PC monitor, for one.

• Upvote 1

Mike Beckwith

6 minutes ago, Highmike said:

They've got the Play Anywhere tech though, don't they? So your PC addons should be available on Xbox.

Addons on the marketplace yes (if the developers allow it, it's an opt-in/out system, not every addon on the marketplace will be on X-box)

So, Top Gun hits theatres in November, so I assume that's also the month when the Expansion will hit.

Edited by Tuskin38

Just now, Tuskin38 said:

So, Top Gun hits theatres in November, so I assume that's when the Expansion will hit.

Yea, they said its going to be synced with the movie's premiere.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Tuskin38 said:

So, Top Gun hits theatres in November, so I assume that's also the month when the Expansion will hit.

The official announcement on the MS forums does indeed say released on same day as movie in November and free 🙂

Graham

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

System specs...   CPU AMD5950,  GPU AMD6900XT,  ROG crosshair VIII Hero motherboard, Corsair 64 gig LPX 3600 mem, Air cooling on GPU,   Kraken x pump cooling on CPU.  Samsung G7 curved 27" monitor at 2k resolution ULTRA default settings.

It’s great to see the juggernaut that is MSFS has no signs of slowing down!

Bringing Xbox players onboard is only going to bring more in every way to this wonderful hobby of ours.

Edited by Carts85
  • Like 11
  • Upvote 2

Realy time for/with the FX stuff, as now we Beta tester ( Win10 ) are ready and make the sim allmost perfect they can port it over to XBox..

Hopefully we will get something out of it in the end we Win10 Beta testers 🤣

cheers 😉

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

24 minutes ago, fl95 said:

Achim

There are deffinately joysticks available and there are pedals for racing sims, so I would expect that flight sim pedals will be available 🙂

Graham

System specs...   CPU AMD5950,  GPU AMD6900XT,  ROG crosshair VIII Hero motherboard, Corsair 64 gig LPX 3600 mem, Air cooling on GPU,   Kraken x pump cooling on CPU.  Samsung G7 curved 27" monitor at 2k resolution ULTRA default settings.