Sign in to follow this  
Guest Alphahawk3

FSX mesh and landclass question

I have FSGenesis mesh installed.My question is, who makes landclass for FSX?I know FSGenesis (not finished yet) does, but looking for more sources.

Cloud9 have done XClass for all continents. Very cheap and a stunning transformation. I have AU and EU.

Regards,

Max    

(YSSY)

i7-12700K | Corsair PC4-28700 DDR4 32Gb | Gigabyte RTX4090 24Gb | Gigabyte Z690 AORUS ELITE DDR4 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

>Cloud9 have done XClass for all continents. Very cheap and a>stunning transformation. I have AU and EU.

Guest abulaafia

what's there to be turned off? You download and enter a serial number.

Guest wyoming

Purchased the thing and did not get anything to activate it. No answer to the emails I sent. It is below me to spend time and energy for 10 bucks, so I gave up. I gave up on them as well however. I'll wait for some thorough landclass/texture work, which is gravely needed by the way (e.g. US great desert, tetures ending abruptly in water, no transition between cities and country)

That's unusual. My Cloud 9 is the best thing for FSX so far.

>Purchased the thing and did not get anything to activate it.>No answer to the emails I sent. It is below me to spend time>and energy for 10 bucks, so I gave up. I gave up on them as>well however. I'll wait for some thorough landclass/texture>work, which is gravely needed by the way (e.g. US great>desert, tetures ending abruptly in water, no transition>between cities and country)Found these screenies at FSGenesis.http://portal.fsgenesis.net/modules.php?op...lery&file=index

Guest abulaafia

must be your email account ...I got my keys within seconds, and installed for all continents. fantastic improvement on FSX default.

Guest 2002cbr600f4i

Likewise, I got my keys within 2 seconds of hitting "buy".Are you sure your e-mail provider wasn't filtering the e-mails as spam? (This is a common problem.)I agree, the Cloud9 XClass stuff is great. I have the whole world (as well as the FS Genesis mesh). What we REALLY need now is some new/better tile sets for use with the landclasses. My biggest beef with the tiles in FSX is with the nighttime town/urban tiles. The other night I was flying along the Andes mountain range in the middle of the night and all along there were this clumps of BRITE orange blech indicating towns... No WAY it'd be that brite! Not something that XClass was meant to fix though.--Mike

>Likewise, I got my keys within 2 seconds of hitting "buy".>>Are you sure your e-mail provider wasn't filtering the e-mails>as spam? (This is a common problem.)>>I agree, the Cloud9 XClass stuff is great. I have the whole>world (as well as the FS Genesis mesh). >>What we REALLY need now is some new/better tile sets for use>with the landclasses. My biggest beef with the tiles in FSX is>with the nighttime town/urban tiles. The other night I was>flying along the Andes mountain range in the middle of the>night and all along there were this clumps of BRITE orange>blech indicating towns... No WAY it'd be that brite! Not>something that XClass was meant to fix though.>>--MikeWould you post some screenies?

>That's unusual. My Cloud 9 is the best thing for FSX so>far.>Would you post some screenies?

>Purchased the thing and did not get anything to activate it.>No answer to the emails I sent. It is below me to spend time>and energy for 10 bucks, so I gave up. I gave up on them as>well however. I'll wait for some thorough landclass/texture>work, which is gravely needed by the way (e.g. US great>desert, tetures ending abruptly in water, no transition>between cities and country)Have you be able to activate your product?

>Cloud9 have done XClass for all continents. Very cheap and a>stunning transformation. I have AU and EU.

Guest wyoming

Sent several e-mails. No response. So I dropped it.