Sign in to follow this  
ideoplastic

Taxi2Gate MMMX

After working perfectly in v5.1 + HF it is now again a bit of a mess. The hill with the radar is high above the default hanging in mid air. Default buildings are coming through on parts of the scenery. This happens even after excluding all default scenery using Airport Design Editor and applying the available iniBuilds file for this airport. If anyone has managed to fix it in this new version of P3D some advice really appreciated.

This is, once again, when Taxi2Gate should offer a just-in-time patch.  It amazes me why some of our good developers miss these opportunities.  

• Upvote 2

dv

Win 10 Pro || i7-8700K ||  32GB || ASUS Z370-P MB || NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11Gb || 2 960 PRO 1TB, 840 EVO

My Files in the AVSIM Library

In v5.1, the issue with the double hill-top was file: AICM-OBJ-CERRO.bgl

The fix for that issue was from T2G Updates; the "cerro" file fix from the menu:

https://taxi2gate.org/?page_id=84

I haven't looked at my T2G MMMX v5.2 scenery yet to verify that it still works.

Just loaded up T2G MMMX in P3D v5.2.

I did not reinstall this airport...just did the Client, Content, and Scenery update of P3D last week.

No issues with the "floating hill-top" on my installation.

gxSsNMP.jpg

Installation procedure for T2G MMMX into P3D v5.1 was posted in the following thread:

10 hours ago, rmeier said:

In v5.1, the issue with the double hill-top was file: AICM-OBJ-CERRO.bgl

The fix for that issue was from T2G Updates; the "cerro" file fix from the menu:

https://taxi2gate.org/?page_id=84

I haven't looked at my T2G MMMX v5.2 scenery yet to verify that it still works.

Thanks rmeier for pointing me to the cerro file, it has fixed the problem. The funny thing is that in 5.1+HF it was working fine and when I added the scenery to 5.2 it didn't appear correctly and not just the Cerro. However the Cerro file has also removed all the default scenery items that were also appearing over the scenery.

Best regards